• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goodbye Jen! We'll Miss Your Recruiting Talent

In summary, Jen was a talented and dedicated recruiter who worked for our company for 5 years. She played a crucial role in bringing in top talent and promoting our company to potential hires. However, she has decided to leave and pursue other opportunities to advance her career. While her departure will leave a void in our recruiting team, we are actively searching for a replacement to continue her great work. Although she will no longer be involved in recruiting for our company, we value her contributions and hope to stay in touch with her as a valuable member of our network.
milkangel
My recruiter is finally hanging up her apron. she has alot going on right now. I hope i get a lot of people from her. i will now be the only one that sells it at church and what not. I hoped she never did she was so good at it. Jen pottratz. is her name. she was alomst a dierctor. sad :( that she is quitting

Sorry to hear.

That's too bad to hear about your recruiter leaving. It sounds like she was really dedicated and successful in her role. Hopefully, you'll be able to continue her legacy and find success in selling whatever it is you're promoting. Best of luck to you!

Related to Goodbye Jen! We'll Miss Your Recruiting Talent

1. What was Jen's role in recruiting?

Jen was a talented recruiter who brought in top talent for our company. She had a keen eye for identifying the right candidates and had a knack for selling our company to potential hires.

2. How long did Jen work in recruiting?

Jen worked as a recruiter for our company for 5 years. During this time, she made significant contributions to our team and helped us grow and thrive.

3. Why is Jen leaving?

Jen has decided to pursue other opportunities and advance her career. We are sad to see her go, but we wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

4. How will Jen's departure affect the recruiting process?

Jen's departure will certainly leave a void in our recruiting team. However, we have a strong team in place and are actively searching for a replacement to continue her great work.

5. Will Jen still be involved with the company in any capacity?

While Jen will no longer be working with us as a recruiter, she will always be a valuable member of our network and we hope to stay in touch with her. We are grateful for her contributions and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • ChefJami83
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pcsharon1