• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I redeem a Gift Certificate for an online order?

In summary, to redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, visit their website and enter the code during checkout. The certificate can be used for multiple purchases and does not expire. However, any remaining balance will not be refunded. It cannot be split between multiple people, but can be used towards shipping and handling fees.
lrice
I hope this is the right place for this. . . I have a customer who is trying to place an order online using a Gift Certificate. she tried to do it through my pws - didn't work. I came on here and found info that she should do it through pamperedchef.com, so she tried that and it still didn't work. She is very frustrated and I have no idea how to help her. does anyone know how this works???

She cannot, she has to call HO for the purchase.

Thanks, but just curious, where did you find that information??? I looked in the consultant policy guide and on page 3 it states that they can be redeemed online through pamperedchef.com I'm just confused. . .

Does she call the Solution Center? Can I call for her? And where is this information?

The information is on her gift certificate. She just needs to follow the directions.

1. How can I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply visit our website and select the items you would like to purchase. During checkout, enter the gift certificate code in the designated field to apply the value towards your purchase.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards multiple purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards multiple purchases until the full value is redeemed. Be sure to keep track of the remaining balance on your gift certificate.

3. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so you can use them whenever you'd like. However, please note that if the value of the gift certificate is not fully redeemed, the remaining balance will not be refunded or credited back.

4. Is it possible to split a gift certificate between multiple people?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates can only be redeemed by one person and cannot be split between multiple individuals. However, you are welcome to purchase multiple gift certificates to give to different people.

5. Can I use a gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards the total cost of your purchase, including any applicable shipping and handling fees. If the value of the gift certificate does not cover the full amount, you will be prompted to enter a secondary form of payment to cover the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Paige Dixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lifeat50