• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Wii for Son's B-Day..games???

In summary, for your son's Wii birthday, some popular games to consider are Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, and Wii Sports. The Wii typically comes with everything you need, but additional accessories may be required for certain games. The Wii can be connected to the internet and can support up to 4 players at once, with the possibility of needing extra controllers. Parental controls are also available to restrict certain features and content.
flemings99
Gold Member
We're getting a Wii for my 7 yr. old's b-day. What suggestions do you have for games? Mommy is getting a wii fit for herself b/c I deserve it:D

My kids love MarioKart and Wii Sports (came with that one). The Star Wars Light Saber Duel (or whatever it's called) is also one they like to play. My 7 yr. old son also like Wii Playground (but I don't like it as much). He loves the Lego ones (Indiana Jones and Star Wars), but we don't own those yet. He has played them at friends' houses.

You will love the WiiFit! My 6 yr old loves Backyard Baseball and of course, the Wii Sports you get with the Wii.

Great gift!! MY almost 7 year old daughter loves Carnival!!! Any age really can play it!! MarioKart is another good choice!!

My kids Love mario cart and just about all the sports ones. Have fun!

We do not have a Wii but all our family mambers do.

What games should I get for my son's Wii birthday?

Some popular games for the Wii include Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, and Wii Sports. It ultimately depends on your son's interests and age, but these are great options for a fun birthday celebration.

Do I need any additional accessories for the Wii?

Most Wii consoles come with everything you need to get started, including the Wii remote and nunchuck. However, if you want to play certain games that require additional accessories, such as a balance board for Wii Fit, you may need to purchase those separately.

Can I connect the Wii to the internet?

Yes, the Wii has built-in wifi capabilities that allow you to connect to the internet. This will allow you to access the Wii Shop Channel, where you can purchase and download new games and content.

How many players can play on the Wii at once?

The Wii can support up to 4 players at once, depending on the game being played. Some games may require additional accessories, such as extra controllers, to accommodate more players.

Are there any parental controls on the Wii?

Yes, the Wii has parental controls that allow you to restrict certain features and content based on your child's age. You can set a PIN to prevent your child from accessing games or content that may not be appropriate for their age.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
rennea