1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Getting Shows

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I have a new recruit who is excited, organized and on the ball! She is going to do great. I'm wondering if I should offer a potential booking as follows.

Sally becomes consultant and wanted to recruit my past host Pat. Pat will be booking for Sally but not become a consultant at this time.

Wendy booked a show off Pat. Wendy came with a group from Pat's husband's work. I don't think she would invite Pat to her show but not sure. Wendy and I have not confirmed a date. I need to follow up with her soon.

Do I continue to schedule a show with Wendy (she obviously isn't calling me begging for one but I do think she's interested)? Do I offer it to Sally for a booking? I would offer it to Pat if she because a consultant but don't think I'm obligated to Sally although Pat may be invited to Wendy's show.

Thanks for helping me know the right thing to do.....

Sep 1, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I think I need some more clarification. Sally does a show for Pat, and Wendy books off Pat's show. How is Pat not already on Sally's calendar then? Or did Wendy book off a previous show of Pat's, before Sally became a consultant?

If the latter, I don't think you're necessarily in any way obligated to Sally to give her your leads. If Wendy is at the show Sally is doing, and books, great! If you have a previous connection to Wendy, and call her to book a show, you're fine. You're not obligated to give your business away, and the host isn't obligated to any one consultant.

Sep 1, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

If Wendy & Sally are not friends, then I'd say no. You shouldn't feel obligated to give the show to her. If Wendy, Sally & Pat were all three close friends, then I could see you wanting to help Sally with her new business by letting her have her friend's show.

Sep 1, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

As far as I know, they are not friends. I don't even think Pat and Wendy are friends - just through her dh's work. I had told Sally that if Pat signed, I knew of a booking for her. Of course, Pat's not signing so I can keep the booking. If I can get a date. Thanks for helping me clarify that it's not up to me to get all her bookings or give my business away. I just wonder if Pat will get invited to two different shows and that might get weird. But honestly, I'm not sure how well she and Wendy know each other. Thanks!

Sep 1, 2009
Have something to add?