• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Rid of Excess Product & Supplies!

In summary, there are various consultant supplies available for purchase, including homemade slide books, stainless steel mixing bowls, trifle bowl flip chart display cards, stainless steel cookware display cards, cooking show planning guides, brochures, guide binders, cell phone holder, drawing slip pads, cooking show tally pad, product bags, calculator, and discontinued items such as a julienne peeler, lemon zester/scorer, and chilzanne sectional server. The seller is also willing to negotiate prices and sell items as a lot. Interested buyers can contact the seller through email to request an updated list of products and make purchases.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Updated 9.19.12CONSULTANT SUPPLIES
1 – Booking (BOOKING ONLY) Slide (homemade, three ring bound): $3.00
1 – 6 qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with lid (brand new, in box, gave other bowls away as raffle prizes): $20.00 (orig. $84.50 for set of 2, 4 & 6 qt bowls)
Trifle Bowl flip chart display cards: $0.50
1 – Stainless Steel Cookware Display Cards: $1.00
11 – Cooking Show Planning Guides: $.075 (orig. 15 for $1.75)
20 – “Congratulations” Brochures (with labels): $1.00
11 – “Come Join Us Brochures (with labels, 2 styles): $0.50
2 – “Your Guide” binder (empty): free
1 – Item #243C, Replacement Park for Item #2430 – A/P/C/S (blade)
1 – PC Logo Cell Phone holder: $1.00
4 – Almost unused Drawing Slip pads: $1.00 ea.
1 – Cooking Show Tally pad (only a couple used, got wet so the pages are wrinkled but it doesn’t affect their use): $2.00
49 – Product bags, 45 large, 4 small - $9.00 (for all, $0.20ea.)
1 – PC Logo calculator: $6.00DISCONTINUED ITEMS:
1 – Julienne Peeler (older style): $3.00(new style orig. $10.25)
3 – Lemon Zester/Scorer : $3.00 ea.
1 – Chilzanne Sectional Server: $36.00PM me for a list of current products I am selling for a discount! Prices are negotiable, make me an offer! Willing to sell as a lot for discounted price + shipping. I just want it gone!

Last edited:
Hi Elise!

I would like
All the recipe cards
All the P3 receipt
All the order forms
All the Season's Best

shipping to 56759

[email protected]
Thanks so much!!!

Could I have a current list please?! Either message me on here or [email protected]. Thank you!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all, I had a family wedding this weekend! Carla, I will PM you with the total and paypal info. Ashley, I will PM you with the list!

I am also interested in a current list. I would like a catalog tote, display cards for cookware, display cards for cutlery, flip chart and anything else a newer consultant could use. Thanks!!

Sent you a PM Carrie!

Bump, products still available!

Sent you an email fifiplc

Sent mrackliff!

Bump, products still available!

I'll take the SS mixing bowl if you still have it. PM me for shipping. Are you taking PayPal?

Jessenia, sent you an e-mail!

1. How do I know when it's time to get rid of excess product and supplies?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to regularly assess your inventory and identify any products or supplies that are not selling or are no longer needed. A good rule of thumb is to get rid of any items that haven't sold in the past 6 months.

2. Can I donate excess product and supplies to charity?

Yes, you can absolutely donate excess product and supplies to charity. Pampered Chef has a partnership with Feeding America, an organization that distributes food to those in need. You can donate your excess products and supplies to Feeding America through your consultant website.

3. What should I do with damaged or expired products?

If you come across any damaged or expired products, do not sell or donate them. Instead, dispose of them properly according to your local waste management guidelines. It's important to maintain the quality and safety of our products, so it's best to get rid of damaged or expired items.

4. How can I sell excess product and supplies to other consultants or customers?

If you have excess product and supplies that are still in good condition, you can sell them to other consultants or customers. You can advertise these items through your consultant website, social media platforms, or at in-person events. Just make sure to follow any guidelines set by your local Pampered Chef team.

5. Can I return excess product and supplies to Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not accept returns for excess product and supplies. However, you may be able to exchange them for other products within the first 30 days of purchase. It's best to contact your local Pampered Chef team for more information on their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies