• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Out of Business - Many Items to Sell!

In summary, the items for sale are a green spice tote, a black spice tote, a knife tote, a carry less sell more bag, and a turnabout tote. Shipping is about 5 so 15 total will cover it.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
Here are the items I have to sell. Feel free to make an offer. Prices DO NOT include shipping costs - shipping will be added to your total. If you want pictures of anything please let me know. Feel free to make an offer!2874 Square Griddle (NIB) $100.00
1647 Oil and Vinegar Set (NIB - Retired) $37.50
1731 Bamboo Tablet Stand (only used a few times at shows) $25.00
2076 Heart Dish (Retired - NIB) $7.00
1958 Tiered Display - Doesn't work right - just needs Lock Tight when assembled- Used $10.00
Parmesan Garlic and Oil Dipping Seasoning- Exp 6/16 $5.00
Patriotic Cool and Serve Carrier - NIP - $10.00
1791 Tea Infuser (used) $5.00
New Booking Slides $7.00
Trunk Organizer - New $30.00
Green Spice Tote - Used $5.00
Carry Less Sell More Bag - Lightly Used $7.00
Old Style Consultant Tote - Used $20.00
3 Food Chopper Collars 7.00 each

Last edited:
Are your prices negotiable? Possibly interested in splatter screen, drawer dividers, and rubs.

Yes - they are negotiable. Please message me your offer. Thanks!

Do you still have the New style catalog tote? I am interested, shipping to 47130. Thanks.

I do! I will get an estimate on shipping for you when I get home. Thanks!

DianneSC said:
Do you still have the New style catalog tote? I am interested, shipping to 47130. Thanks.
Shipping will be about 5 so 15 total will cover it.

Black Spice Tote - New $8.00
Knife Case - New $10.00
Large Padded Carrier - New $8.00
Nylon Turn About Tote - Used $3.00
Turn About Tote - Canvas - New $10.00
Carry Less Sell More Bag - Lightly Used $7.00Would you give me more info (dimensions or something to judge size) on the above listed items (with pics preferably).Thank you!

Here is some more info: I nabbed some of these picture from an old fact sheet since they give you an idea what they hold. Let me know if you have more questions!Large padded carrier (on the right) - I always used it to carry my deep covered baker.
upload_2015-3-8_7-46-56.png
Spice Tote: I carried just my spice turn about in it. The green and black are the same size - about 10 1/2" in diameter X 16" high.
upload_2015-3-8_7-46-56.png
upload_2015-3-8_7-56-18.png

upload_2015-3-8_7-59-57.png
Knife Case is 22 1/2 x 17, and it folds in half and has carrying handles:
upload_2015-3-8_8-1-3.png
Here is the turnabout - both the nylon and canvas are the same size. The canvas is much heavier. They got rid of the nylon once and went to the canvas. I used both of them because I would grab both my turnabouts for a show (kept me from forgetting things). Looks like in the picture they put a batter bowl in the bottom.
upload_2015-3-8_8-3-26.png
Carry less sell more is 21 x 13 x 7 - sorry the pic is upside down - I don't know why it does that!!! I actually used that one to carry my deep covered baker and small round baker if I was using both. I liked putting heavier stuff in it since it was smaller.
upload_2015-3-8_8-4-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-8_7-57-49.png
    upload_2015-3-8_7-57-49.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 501
Interested in both black turnabout and green spice. I have never posted on here so not sure how to get you my info. You can. Email me at [email protected]. Also the black binder. What I need is really something for the turnabout and something for the spices. I know others have dibs prior to me. Thank you

I'm interested the turnabout carrier and the padded carriers.. I see DeeAnna has first dibs. Let me know if it falls through.

Interested in the knife tote, if it isn't snagged already.

Deanna - please send me your zip code so I can estimate shipping for you. Jamie - I have two large and two small padded envelope carriers (1 of each is new and one is used). Are you interested in all 4? I need your zip too please. IgelSP - the knife tote is yours if you still want it. Please send me your zip code. Thanks!!

Woohoo! My zip is 29841. I'm also interested in the old style catalog tote and the bling hat, if they're still available.

They are still available! I'll get you a total soon! :)

Yes! Thank you!

Kristin Radunz said:
Deanna - please send me your zip code so I can estimate shipping for you.Jamie - I have two large and two small padded envelope carriers (1 of each is new and one is used). Are you interested in all 4? I need your zip too please.IgelSP - the knife tote is yours if you still want it. Please send me your zip code.Thanks!!

Sorry, for all?

Jamie, IgelSP, and Deanna - I sent you totals. Please let me know if you want the items once shipping is included. thanks!

Kristin, sorry I am just now replying. I didn't see your message until today. I am interested in the New Catalog tote (pink and black) if you still have it. If you do, please let me know your paypal information and I will get it to you. Thanks, Dianne

Kristin Radunz said:
Jamie, IgelSP, and Deanna - I sent you totals. Please let me know if you want the items once shipping is included. thanks!
Sorry I replied last night. I guess I didn't post. I will pass

Hi! I would be interested in purchasing the garlic dipping spice, the your life your way cds and the black binder. My zipcode is 19810. I was interested in the knife holder too if that sale fell through.Can I also see a picture of the carry less sell more bag?

Hi! The black binder has been sold. I think I have one of the garlic dipping mix left - I'll check when I get home. The knife bag is sold. Here is a picture of the tote.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 608
Thanks, Kristin! The knife case, catalog tote and bling hat arrived today in great condition.

Diane - I do have the parmesan garlic mix!

Are the snowflake spoons the bamboo ones? If so, I'm interested.

Sarah- They are but I need to double check what I have. I'll let you know Monday. :)

I'd be interested in knowing what you have left. I might be interested in a few things.

I will look through today and update the list. :)

Here is an updated list - I think this is everything. :) If you want pictures let me know!
2606 7" Strainer - NIB $25.00
2874 Square Griddle (NIB) $100.50
1647 Oil and Vinegar Set (NIB - Retired) $37.50
1731 Bamboo Tablet Stand (only used a few times at shows) $25.00
Celebrate Plates (They have been used once - price is per set of 4) $15.00
2294 Pink Martini Glasses (I'm not sure if they have been used or not - I have 2 sets of 4 - price is per set of 4) $12.50
Medium Square Bamboo Bowl (used) $20.00
1223, 1224 Small Snowflake Spoon (One Green, One Red) - price is each - NIP $2.50
1241 Chip Maker (used) $10.00
New Consultant Apron NIP $10.00
1706 Master Scraper (used) $8.00
2579 Garlic Smash and Paste (Retired - Used once) $8.00
2076 Heart Dish (Retired - NIB) $7.00
3082 Appetizer Plate Stand (NIP) $9.00
2306 Bamboo Kitchen Towel - NIP $7.00
1958 Tiered Display - Doesn't work right - just needs Lock Tight when assembled- Used $10.00
2252 Square Bamboo Platter - Used $20.00
Bamboo Mixing Bowls - Set of 3 - Used $20.00
Patriotic Cool and Serve Carrier - NIP - $10.00
1791 Tea Infuser (used) $5.00
New Consultant Bag (New -Pink and Black) $30.00
Catalog Tote (New - Pink and Black) $10.00
New Booking Slides $7.00
Trunk Organizer - New $30.00
Black Spice Tote - New $10.00
Small Padded Carrier - New $8.00
Large Padded Carrier - Used $5.00
Large Padded Carrier - New $8.00
Simple Additions Tote (Could be used to carry other items - I think that's what it is) - New $20.00
Nylon Turn About Tote - Used $3.00
Turn About Tote - Canvas - New $10.00
Carry Less Sell More Bag - Lightly Used $7.00
Old Style Consultant Tote - Used $20.00
Cobalt Can Opener - Used a few times - $11.00
Avocado Peeler - New - 5.00
Cutting board (old style with measuring cup in it) - $5.00
Spreader Set - $6.00
Old Style Pastry Cutter w Long Handle - used a couple of times - $10.00

Last edited:
Hi Kristin,
Thanks, I'm going to review the list and figure out what I think I would use. Would it be possible to get pics of the used items. I'll wait till I see the pics to make my final selections.Thanks,
Tenille

Are there particular ones you want to see?

I would like to see:
1706 Master Scraper
Patriotic Cool & Serve Carrier
Tea Infuser
Black Spice Tote
Small & Large padded carriers (new) - do you know dimensions/size?
Simple Additions tote - do you know dimensions/size?
Turn About tote - Canvas
Bamboo mixing bowls
celebrate platesThanks,
Tenille

And is the spreader set new? I'd like to see a pic as well of that.

I also have:
Parmesan Garlic and Oil Dipping Seasoning- Exp 6/16 $5.00
Zebra High Heel Cake Server -NIP $13.00Pictures coming momentarily...

The small "envelope" is about 12 x 9.5 x 3 - I used it to carry my small round baker or saute pan. The large one is 15 x 13.5 x 2 - I used it to carry my deep covered baker. Let me know if you have questions on any of the pictures.

Here is the inside of the simple additions tote:It is about 17 x 15.5 x 6 - it's big...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 476
The snowflake spoons are the bamboo ones - I just noticed your post and apologize for not responding.

Thanks for all the pics. Oh, can I also see a pic of the square bamboo bowl & platter & bamboo kitchen towel? And what size Cool & Serve tray fits inside the Patriotic Cool & Serve carrier?

Last edited:
Here is the square bowl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 517
I'll buy your two padded sleeves, bamboo towel and celebration plates. How much with shipping to 98056?

I'll get that info to you - might be a day or two as I have class tonight. Thanks!

That's fine, just let me know when you have a chance. I just wanted you to have my order.

Here are the spreaders. I will get shipping costs tomorrow - sorry for being slow with those but I haven't been home.
image.jpg

That's great! I'll take those. So I think my total is correct. Will wait to hear what shipping is going to cost me. Thanks!

Do you still have the new consultant apron for sale?

I'm sorry but it has been sold.

This is from a while ago so this is a long shot- do you have a picture of the trunk organizer? and do you have any turn about covers left? Or a padded carrier I could use for my DCB?

I have a nylon turn about tote. Here is a couple of pictures of the trunk organizer. I don't think it's ever been used - maybe brought to a few shows. Sorry - nothing for your baker.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views