• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get to Know the Ins and Outs of DS: A Beginner's Guide | Join the Community!

In summary, Ruthie has joined the site and is looking for advice on how to use the site. She is also excited for the fall season.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Hi there!
I finally got signed on :D. Is there a thread that will tell me the "ins and outs" of DS? Things sure are different on here. How do I give a Thank You to someone? I don't post a lot on CS but I hope to be on here learning and sharing with you all. I haven't even had a chance to do too much with my profile or signature, but I will soon.

Welcome Ruthie. We don't actually have a "how to" thread, it's pretty basic. There is a button in the bottom right corner of posts that you and use to post your "thank you"s!

Welcome Ruthie!!! You'll love it here.:)

Welcome Ruthie! You will absolutely love this board!! If you have any questions, just ask :)

See I've already learned so much!! I couldn't see the Thank You button because i had not posted yet.
Next question...What do the whisks mean and why do some have a litle yellow, some alot, and some totally yellow? I'm thinking it has to do with posts?

Welcome!!!!!! You'll love the wisdom these directors have to offer. I know I love it!

chefruthie said:
See I've already learned so much!! I couldn't see the Thank You button because i had not posted yet.
Next question...What do the whisks mean and why do some have a litle yellow, some alot, and some totally yellow? I'm thinking it has to do with posts?

Welcome Ruthie!! Yes, the whisks mean exactly that!!

We would love to hear about you. How long have you been with PC and how long a director?:)

Welcome Ruthie. You'll find the focus here is more on business than CS is lately (we have a whole lot less non-PC posts). We also have less drama and the support is pretty much unconditional. Good to 'see' you.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome Ruthie!
You will love it here!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I've already noticed a different "feel" to this site! I will post later today and tell you all about me (well almost all ;))

Hi Ruthie! Glad you joined us.

Welcome! You'll love it here!

Welcome Ruthie!

Welcome! You are gonna love it here!

It was great meeting you at conference too!!:chef:

WELCOME!!! I am new here too and this place is THE BEST!!

this is the IN CROWD--
"in the mood to make it"welcome!!

morfia said:
this is the IN CROWD--
"in the mood to make it"

welcome!!

Love it!!! I am "in the mood to make it happen", that's for sure! Both of my kids that are still at home are going to be gone this week, so I am going to binderize my office (space) and get ready for this Fall selling season. I have my Team meeting on Monday night and have all but one that will be here! I'm so pumped still from NC too.

Welcome Ruthie and Sue!! You WILL love it here. :)

Related to Get to Know the Ins and Outs of DS: A Beginner's Guide | Join the Community!

1. What is DS and why should I join the community?

DS stands for Direct Selling, which is a sales model that allows individuals to sell products directly to customers without a physical retail location. The Pampered Chef community is a group of passionate and supportive individuals who are all part of the DS industry. By joining the community, you will have access to valuable resources, tips, and support to help you succeed in your DS journey.

2. Do I need to have previous experience in direct selling to join the community?

No, you do not need any previous experience in direct selling to join the community. Our community is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about DS and looking to start their own business. We provide all the necessary resources and training to help you get started.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are innovative, durable, and backed by a satisfaction guarantee. We also offer a variety of recipes and cooking tips to help you get the most out of our products.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up through our website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes everything you need to get started, including products, business supplies, and training materials. You will also have access to a mentor who will guide you through the process and help you build your business.

5. What kind of support can I expect from the Pampered Chef community?

The Pampered Chef community is a supportive and collaborative space where you can connect with other consultants, share tips and advice, and receive guidance from experienced mentors. We also offer regular training sessions, webinars, and events to help you grow your business and achieve your goals. Our community is here to support you every step of the way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MelindaD
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd