• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Perfect Blue Denim Tablecloth for Your Home | Iso Denim Tablecloth"

In summary, to select the right size denim tablecloth for your table, measure the length and width of your table and add 12-14 inches to each measurement. The denim tablecloth is made from a durable and shrink-resistant fabric, allowing for easy washing and drying without any shrinking. It comes in a classic blue shade and can be ironed on a low setting if wrinkled, but is not recommended for outdoor use due to potential color fading.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone has blue denim tablecloth that they are wanting to part with ? thanks

I have 3. Let me know if you are interested and how much you are willing to pay. THey are in pretty good shape (of course, denim holds up really well).

Thanks I sent ya message.

1. How do I select the right size denim tablecloth for my table?

To select the right size denim tablecloth for your table, measure the length and width of your table and add 12-14 inches to each measurement. This will allow for a 6-7 inch overhang on each side, which is the recommended amount for a perfect fit.

2. Can the denim tablecloth be washed and dried without shrinking?

Yes, our Iso Denim Tablecloth is made from a durable and shrink-resistant fabric. It can be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat without any worries of shrinking or damage.

3. Does the denim tablecloth come in different shades of blue?

Our Iso Denim Tablecloth is available in a classic blue shade that will complement any home decor. However, due to the natural variations in the denim fabric, there may be slight differences in the shade of blue from one tablecloth to another.

4. Is the denim tablecloth suitable for outdoor use?

While our Iso Denim Tablecloth is durable and can withstand spills and stains, it is not recommended for outdoor use. Direct exposure to sunlight and harsh weather conditions may cause the color of the fabric to fade over time.

5. Can I iron the denim tablecloth if it becomes wrinkled?

Yes, our Iso Denim Tablecloth can be ironed on a low setting if it becomes wrinkled. However, it is recommended to avoid using high heat as it may damage the fabric. Alternatively, you can also place the tablecloth in the dryer on low heat with a damp towel to help release wrinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wis Chef Dawn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda c