• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized and On Time: Procrastination and Clutter Solutions

In summary, the conversation discusses various self-help books, including "The New Food Lover's Tiptionary," "The Procrastinator's Handbook," "The Clutter-Busting Handbook," and "Never Be Late Again." The participants share tips and recommendations for these books, as well as personal experiences with procrastination and organization. Some specific tips mentioned include using leftover olives in a jar and ordering "Eat That Frog!" for help with procrastination.
hoosierchef
I'm in need of some SERIOUS SELF-HELP! LOL :p

"The New Food Lover's Tiptionary: More than 6,000 Food and Drink Tips, Secrets, Shortcuts, and Other Things Cookbooks Never Tell You"
Sharon Tyler Herbst;

"The Procrastinator's Handbook: Mastering the Art of Doing It Now"
Rita Emmett; Paperback;

"The Clutter-Busting Handbook: Clean It Up, Clear It Out, And Keep Your Life Clutter-free"
Rita Emmett;

"Never Be Late Again: 7 Cures for the Punctually Challenged"
Diana Delonzor; Paperback;​

Now, If only I won't Procrastinate reading these books, so they won't become Clutter! I may make it to my work and shows ON TIME with some great food tips! ;) :p

I just found some great ones this weekend...my mom gave me a bunch of cookbooks and kitchen tip books for Christmas (BEFORE I started PC...)...just looked at them this weekend. :) There is some great information there!

TiptionaryI have The New Food Lover's Tiptionary, and LOVE it! I can't say enough good things about it.

During a show, I like to throw in a tip or comment about something. I review the recipe I'll be making for a show, look up one of the ingredients; say olives. I tell them that if they have leftover olives from a can, to put them in a glass jar. Float a thin film of oil over the brine, and they will keep for about a month in the fridge. TIPS! Guests LOVE these.

It's well worth the $17 investment!!:D

Thanks for the olive tip, Darcy (my DH will appreciate that one), and thank you, Tammi, for listing the names of the books you ordered. I just went to the B & N website and ordered the first three books (so far, I'm pretty punctual, but if I stay disorganized and keep procrastinating, I'm afraid my punctuality is going by the wayside soon!). I've been meaning to order a book on procrastination (no pun intended) so thanks for doing the legwork for me. I knew my $35 gift card would come in handy (with a few bucks to spare)!

Thanks again!

Ohhh... I just ordered Eat That Frog! It's a book about procrastinating that we learned about at our last cluster meeting... really recommend it and it's under $10 on Amazon...

I also love the food tiptionary... now if I could only remember to look up those facts before a show! lol

Related to Get Organized and On Time: Procrastination and Clutter Solutions

1. What is "Books I Just Ordered...."?

"Books I Just Ordered...." is a feature offered by Pampered Chef for customers who have recently placed an order for cookbooks or other books. It allows them to track the progress of their order and receive updates on when their books will be shipped.

2. How do I access "Books I Just Ordered...."?

To access "Books I Just Ordered....", log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Orders" tab and you will see a list of your recent orders. Click on the order containing your books and you will see the option for "Books I Just Ordered...."

3. Can I make changes to my order through "Books I Just Ordered...."?

No, "Books I Just Ordered...." is only for tracking the progress of your order. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team.

4. Will I receive a tracking number for my book order?

Yes, once your books have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number through "Books I Just Ordered....". You can also find the tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.

5. How long will it take for my books to arrive?

The delivery time for your books will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can track the estimated delivery date through "Books I Just Ordered...." or by contacting our customer service team.

Back