• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Great Deals on Supply Items: SB Cookbooks, Product Bags, Catalogs & More!

In summary, you can purchase supply items individually or in bulk, with bulk purchases often offering better deals and discounts. Shipping time for supply items varies, but it generally takes 3-5 business days within the United States. Special promotions and discounts are available for supply items, and you can use your own labels or stickers for personalization. Our return policy for supply items allows for returns within 30 days as long as the items are unused and in their original packaging.
Becky0216
I have a few supply items still and am no longer a consultant.
I would prefer to group all together, but will sell seperate just to get rid of them.
Asking $40 for everything together. Might make more sense for a local to buy because of weight.
Thanks.

23 SB cookbooks (past seasons) - $5.00
25 + product bags - $2.00
75 - past seasons catalogs (for fairs etc.) FREE
6 PC Pens (never used) - $4.00
1 - Conference travel coffe cup (20 yrs) - $3.00
2 Aprons (Jean apron (worn but in great condition- $4.00)
(Red opened and never worn- $6.00)
1 PC Dots Binder (never used, but was slightly damaged in shipping?) FREE with any purchase.
50 + PC circle stickers - .50
1 - Conference 2008 tote black and tan - $8.00
2 padded envelopes (large and small) small was used once - $13.00

I know you said you would like to sell this together but I just PM'd for about several items.

Just pm'd you for all of it.

all taken. Thanks

1. Can I purchase supply items separately or do I have to buy them in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase supply items individually or in bulk depending on your needs. However, buying in bulk may offer you better deals and discounts.

2. How long does it take for supply items to be shipped?

The shipping time for supply items varies depending on your location and the availability of the items. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for items to be shipped within the United States.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for supply items?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our supply items. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the product bags with my own logo or branding?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for our product bags at this time. However, you can use your own labels or stickers to add your personal touch.

5. What is the return policy for supply items?

We offer a 30-day return policy for all supply items as long as they are unused and in their original packaging. Please refer to our website for more details on our return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Suzanne Johnson