• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Bookings with a Camden, NJ PC Consultant - Expert Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation suggests various strategies for getting bookings as a PC Consultant. These include reaching out to contacts on a list of 100, challenging oneself to get 100 "no's," and using creative tactics such as offering door prizes and hosting craft fairs. It is also recommended to follow up with potential hosts and to ask for bookings directly, as one consultant was able to secure multiple bookings through this approach. Overall, persistence and patience are key when trying to get bookings.
kwilson
Not quite sure where this should go..Anyway, I am a Consultant that lives in
Camden,NJ...I really don't know where to go to get bookings..This is my 1st yr being a PC Consultant & don't know what to do..Please help!!!:eek:

Go Back to your list of 100.
I think that most of us don't really do 100.
So fill that in more if you can and then go get 100 no's
Call everyone on your list and TELL THEM, you are trying to get 100 no's.
Ask them if they would like to
1- host a show
2-host a catalog show
3-become a consultant
4-Give you a referral of someone that might be interested.
after you do all that, let us know how it goes.
And by the way I challenge my new girls to do it and I only give them 5 days to get 100 no's so time yourself and get booking!!!
GOOD LUCK! :D

One trick that I have found at my parties is to do necklaces with door prizes on them. You then put them on the host and tell them they have to get rid of all of the necklaces by the end of the night by finding people to Host their own parties. If they get rid of their necklaces then they get a gift from me. Usually the Season's Best and a door prize. I have done this at one of my parties and got 3 bookings!!! :D I will continue to do this hoping that I get the same results!

I had alot of trouble gett ing my list of 100 to cooperate. Out of everyone I had 2 great shows, 1 recruit, 1 catalog show and alot of avoiding my call. What I found that worked wonders is doing craft fairs. I have done 3 and booked 5-6 shows and a few catalog shows. I got alot of interest in january shows also. I have alot of leads now and even if they say no today, they may say yes tommorrow. I said no twice to having a show and since then I hosted 3 shows and became a consultant. What if those initial consultants would have followed up with me? Be patient and pursue all your leads.

pixel-_ said:
One trick that I have found at my parties is to do necklaces with door prizes on them. You then put them on the host and tell them they have to get rid of all of the necklaces by the end of the night by finding people to Host their own parties. If they get rid of their necklaces then they get a gift from me. Usually the Season's Best and a door prize. I have done this at one of my parties and got 3 bookings!!! :D I will continue to do this hoping that I get the same results!

That is great. I love the idea.

my new fovrite thing is talking briefly about booking as my show and then asking EVERYONE "would you like to book a show or take home information on it?" when they check out. BE SURE TO JOT DOWN THIER NAME SOMEWHERE IF THEY TOOK INFO. Then the next day call every one who took a flyer or who checked yes/maybe on the DPDS. This is what I say, "I know you were interested in hosting a show. If i get your name on my calendar today, even if it is just a tentitive date, i can submit it with Nora's (hosts) show and then she can get the 60% off host item at your show! Is there a good time in December or January for you?"

I had a show with 20 people come. NO ONE BOOKED! i was really discouraged. But i called all the people and i got 4 bookings! (i only called 4 people!) I got one in December...2 in jan. and one in feb!

I hope this works for you! My december booking siad no on her DPDS. so that goes to tell you that one-on-one is best!

Related to Get Bookings with a Camden, NJ PC Consultant - Expert Tips & Tricks

1. How can I get help with booking a Pampered Chef party?

If you are in need of help with booking a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you with finding a date, organizing the party, and answering any questions you may have.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. However, the more guests you have, the more fun and interactive the party will be. You can invite friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to join in on the party and help you earn amazing host rewards.

3. Can I have a Pampered Chef party at my home?

Yes, you can absolutely have a Pampered Chef party at your home. In fact, hosting a party at your home is a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with friends. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and products for the party, making it easy for you to host.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for party bookings?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has special offers and promotions for party bookings. These can include discounts on products, free products, or additional host rewards. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see what current promotions are available.

5. What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options to fit your needs and preferences. You can host an in-person party at your home, a virtual party online, or a catalog party where you can share the products with friends and collect orders. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best type of party for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies