• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Hospital: Emotional Reactions to Recent Plot Twists

In summary, Alan died in real life and the show has been following his story. Jason had a quick flashback and they fired him.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Is anyone else bawling their eyes out watching GH? I've watched it since I was in elemnentary school
Did he die in real life or did they write him out?
Teresa

OMG I havent seen it in like 3 weeks who died alan

Teresa Lynn said:
Is anyone else bawling their eyes out watching GH? I've watched it since I was in elemnentary school
Did he die in real life or did they write him out?
Teresa
Didn't he die like a week or two ago?:(
Or did someone else die too:confused:

yes it was Allen, they did clips form the time he propsed to Monica and him thu the years

oh i got goose bumps just reading that...I better not watch it then I will cry

Whats going on with liz and jason they are my favorite

I haven't watched it in sooo long..... what happen?? I need to get caught up!

I have it on the dvr but have not watched it yet. When I was at the gocery store I picked up soap opera digest and it says that he will be a ghost indefintly and that he is looking forward to this role. As of right now he will not be off of the show! He has really rocked this last month...I just think that they have not given him any good storylines to work with for the last 5 years or so.

Did you see that Jason had a quick flashback? Here is wishful thinking...that it was before his car accident! He just had it again!! (watching it right now)

Im having mom record it for me you guys are making me crazy

Yes... they just fired him, but I hear he's going to be appearing as a ghost.

It used to crack me up when Faith would say, "Hop, hop little bunny..." to Courtney.

Related to General Hospital: Emotional Reactions to Recent Plot Twists

1. What is the premise of "General Hospital"?

"General Hospital" is a long-running American soap opera that follows the lives and relationships of doctors, nurses, and other staff at a hospital in the fictional town of Port Charles, New York.

2. How long has "General Hospital" been on the air?

"General Hospital" first premiered on April 1, 1963 and is still currently airing, making it the longest-running American soap opera currently in production.

3. Who are some of the main characters on "General Hospital"?

Some of the main characters on "General Hospital" include Dr. Steve Hardy, Dr. Monica Quartermaine, Dr. Alan Quartermaine, and Luke and Laura Spencer.

4. Does "General Hospital" have any famous alumni?

Yes, "General Hospital" has had many famous actors pass through its doors, including Demi Moore, John Stamos, and Ricky Martin, to name a few.

5. Is "General Hospital" still airing new episodes?

Yes, "General Hospital" is still producing new episodes and is currently in its 58th season. It airs on weekdays on ABC and can also be streamed on various platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Karen
  • General Chat