• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Garlic Smash and Paste: Tips, Reviews, and Ideas

In summary, garlic smash and garlic paste are both made from fresh garlic cloves, but differ in their methods of preparation. Garlic smash is finely chopped with a knife, while garlic paste is blended or ground into a smooth paste. Both can be used in various dishes and can easily be made at home. They can last for up to two weeks in the refrigerator and can also be frozen. To make chopping or blending easier, you can add oil or salt and remember to use a small amount as garlic has a strong flavor.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Garlic Smash and Paste. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I thought I would like this, but when we saw the video demo my table agreed: it looked very tedious to use. Too much effort for me, and bulky to keep in a drawer for something I don't think I'd like as much as I like the garlic press.

I can't imagine what a pain this is going to be to clean. It comes with a cleaning tool, but to go through each row? It just seems like one more garlic tool, isn't a little overkill? I guess I have never come across a recipe needing garlic paste, so I don't see the need for this.

I won this one at launch. I think they've killed garlic with this one and it will be a host gift/draw prize for me. That being my initial reaction don't think it will last.

Not sure what the difference is in garlic from the press and this tool. Looked bulky, not easy to store and redundant! I could see using it with roasted garlic though.

Has someone used this??? It must have some redeeming benefits.

I just bought it, but haven't used it, but I am excited about it. I love garlic and I make a lot of homemade sauces that I think this will help blend in the garlic more than just pieces of garlic.

Jennifer, please share with us your thoughts when you do use it. I'm not a big garlic person- although I do love our press. I'd love to have some answers when people inquire about it. Thanks!

1. What is the difference between garlic smash and garlic paste?

Garlic smash is made by finely chopping fresh garlic cloves with a knife, while garlic paste is made by blending or grinding the garlic cloves into a smooth paste.

2. How do I use garlic smash and paste in cooking?

Garlic smash and paste can be used in a variety of dishes, such as marinades, sauces, and dressings. Simply add the desired amount to your recipe and adjust to taste.

3. Can I make garlic smash and paste at home?

Yes, you can easily make garlic smash and paste at home using a sharp knife or a food processor. It is a great way to have fresh, homemade garlic on hand for cooking.

4. How long does garlic smash and paste last?

Garlic smash and paste can last for up to two weeks in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.

5. Are there any tips for using garlic smash and paste?

To prevent the garlic from sticking to your knife or food processor, you can add a small amount of oil or salt while chopping or blending. Also, remember that a little goes a long way with garlic, so start with a small amount and add more if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies