• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Your Husband Support Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, my husband was very critical of the products from Pampered Chef and said that the only thing he does not like about them is that when you have a show, you take all the good utensils. It made me smile really big--what a supportive guy!
WendyAebi
I'm in the middle of packing up for a show and he's starting to get dinner ready for the kids. He sighed and said, "You know the only thing I hate about Pampered Chef? When you have a show, you take all the good utensils." It made me smile really big--what a supportive guy!!

LolThat is so funny! My family isn't excited about me taking all the "cool stuff" either! ;)

Something funny my husband said about our "defective" ice cream scoopMy husband was scooping ice cream for us the other night while I was watching TV in the living room. He says to me, "Normally I think the PC porducts are great, but this is a TERRIBLE ice cream scooper. I can't believe you get people to guy these things are they don't return them. You need to call somone". I said, "What are you using?" (I do have some old scoopers from OXO). He says "Ummm... the metal one (real sarcastically)". I said, "Really? Which metal one"? He comes out like he's a little kid saying LOOK at this! I said, "umm... that's the large scoop. Its not really for ice cream." And He says, "Oh, well what's if for then?" I said, "Meatballs, Spinach Artichoke filling, really big cookies, you know dough-like things." He just said "Oh" and walked away. I said, "The ice cream scooper is in the drawer."

Love it!I agree that leaving the house emptied of tools is a bit mean but necessary! I had 2 parties one week (which is a lot for me) and decided to leave all my stuff still packed in the garage (except for the tote with the tool turn around) so I wouldn't have to unpack then repack a few days later. Well each day in between I was running out to the garage non-stop for something I needed it was hilarious! I'd love to have duplicates for shows but unless I win the lottery that's not happening.

Lisa White
Your Independent Kitchen Consultant
for the Pampered Chef ®
952-886-9236
www.pamperedchef.biz/LisasHotDish
Secure, convenient, personal shopping 24 hours a day, seven days a week!

Wouldn't that be great?!? Here's to winning the lottery... I probably would need to buy a ticket to win, huh? ;)

Oh my gosh, this is such a cute thread!

My husband says that I need to buy another can opener to leave at home....he had to go to two neighbors' homes before he could get one to use!!!

My hubby had a show to get the chef and paring knives and I take them to shows with me. He always has a fit when I take the knives. We have a old set that sit on the counter in a wooden block and he WON'T use them at all now. :D He called me the other night while I was at a show. On the voicemail he was just throwing a fit wanting to know what I expected him to do. The kids wanted an apple and there was only one left and he didn't have a knife left in the house! :D

I called him back on my way home and laughed my butt off at him!

Last edited:
DZMom winsThat is hands down the funniest thing I have ever heard... so much funnier because I can totally picture my husband doing the same thing! :D

Gotta love them!
AJPratt said:
My husband was scooping ice cream for us the other night while I was watching TV in the living room. He says to me, "Normally I think the PC porducts are great, but this is a TERRIBLE ice cream scooper. I can't believe you get people to guy these things are they don't return them. You need to call somone". I said, "What are you using?" (I do have some old scoopers from OXO). He says "Ummm... the metal one (real sarcastically)". I said, "Really? Which metal one"? He comes out like he's a little kid saying LOOK at this! I said, "umm... that's the large scoop. Its not really for ice cream." And He says, "Oh, well what's if for then?" I said, "Meatballs, Spinach Artichoke filling, really big cookies, you know dough-like things." He just said "Oh" and walked away. I said, "The ice cream scooper is in the drawer."

OH MY GOSH!! My husband did the EXACT SAME tonight!!!! Acting like he is Mr. Pampered Chef - "Why in the world would you sell this ice cream scoop to people?? It doesn't even work right!" My reply "Because that's not the ice cream scoop dear, That's used for cookie dough and fillings, the one your looking for is in the tool turn about!" :rolleyes: I guess he just likes to "quiz" me for my shows! HAHA!

WendyAebi said:
I'm in the middle of packing up for a show and he's starting to get dinner ready for the kids. He sighed and said, "You know the only thing I hate about Pampered Chef? When you have a show, you take all the good utensils." It made me smile really big--what a supportive guy!!

My husband always says this when I'm packing up for a show because the drawers and cupboards look pretty empty when I pack up for a show. He also takes some of my products to work. He sells alot of nylon scrapers to the construction guys. Plus he uses the twist it clips to hold his wire through out the houses they are doing service changes on. he also has a baker's roller that he keeps in his tool bucket. Every time I get a new "toy" he sells it more then I do to everyone who comes over.( You've got to see this ______ it's so cool. You can ___________ with it, etc)

WendyAebi said:
My husband said the same thing and often will say "Why don't you just buy one for us to use at home and then we won't be without it."

After 3 1/2 years with PC I do have duplicates of a lot of the products. Whenever I put in a catalog show or host an open house or do a fair I buy the duplicates (that's if I don't do a mystery host. ;) ) OR if I earn the new products I get a set free and then if I really want 2 I buy the set for 1/2 price. And now that I'm a director they GIVE me a set of everything so now I can earn 2 sets free!! So get out there and recruit so you can promote and then you can get them free too!! :cool:

Beth: I can't wait to become a director! I have one recruit right now. After watching her grow it has really inspired me to work my business harder!

And I just love how some of the husbands have taken ownership of the business!!

1. What is "Funny Comment From My Husband!"?

"Funny Comment From My Husband!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef's line of kitchen tools and accessories. It is a set of 5 ceramic measuring cups with humorous quotes and illustrations from a husband's perspective.

2. What are the measurements included in "Funny Comment From My Husband!"?

The set includes 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 3/4 cup, and 1 cup measurements.

3. Are the measuring cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef kitchen tools and accessories, including "Funny Comment From My Husband!", are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase "Funny Comment From My Husband!" as a gift?

Absolutely! "Funny Comment From My Husband!" makes a great gift for any occasion, especially for newlyweds or as a housewarming present. You can even add a personalized note at checkout.

5. Are there different versions of "Funny Comment From My Husband!"?

Currently, there is only one version of "Funny Comment From My Husband!" available. However, we are always looking to expand our product line, so stay tuned for any updates or new releases!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • NooraK