• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Funny Cartoon About Pyramid Schemes

In summary, a pyramid scheme is a fraudulent business model that relies on recruiting members and collecting membership fees rather than selling actual products or services. Pampered Chef is not a pyramid scheme as they focus on selling high-quality kitchenware products through independent consultants. To identify a pyramid scheme, look out for heavy recruitment, high fees, and promises of easy profits. Pyramid schemes are illegal because they are a form of fraud and can lead to financial harm for participants. To protect yourself, thoroughly research a company before joining, avoid high fees and unrealistic promises, and prioritize legitimate products or services being sold.
Sheila
Gold Member
Bwahaha! I laughed & laughed & laughed at this!!!

Warning, it does have a few choice words in it, so if you are easily offended you might want to refrain from watching. ;)

http://www.mlmunderstood.com/Pyramid_Scheme_Cartoon.html

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I was laughing so hard!

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!

If you already understand Network Marketing, it's really funny. I think if you are not really educated on the subject or on Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump and Warren Buffett, it might be a little harder to grasp the humor. ;)

I'm still laughing at it. :D

I want every new consultant of mine to see this...and recruit lead!! PC should put this as an intro to their "Your Life Your Way" CD!!!

Thank you for the excellent laugh!!:)

Related to Funny Cartoon About Pyramid Schemes

1. What is a pyramid scheme?

A pyramid scheme is a fraudulent business model in which individuals are promised large profits by recruiting others to join the scheme and pay membership fees. The profits primarily come from the recruitment fees rather than the sale of actual products or services.

2. Is Pampered Chef a pyramid scheme?

No, Pampered Chef is not a pyramid scheme. We are a legitimate direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchenware products through independent consultants. Our consultants earn money through product sales, not by recruiting others.

3. How do I know if a company is a pyramid scheme?

There are a few red flags to look out for when determining if a company is a pyramid scheme. These include a heavy emphasis on recruitment rather than product sales, high membership fees, and promises of large profits with little effort. It's important to do thorough research and use caution before joining any company.

4. Why are pyramid schemes illegal?

Pyramid schemes are illegal because they are a form of fraud. They rely on constantly recruiting new members to sustain the profits of those at the top of the pyramid, while the majority of members end up losing money. This type of business model is unsustainable and ultimately leads to financial harm for those involved.

5. How can I protect myself from pyramid schemes?

The best way to protect yourself from pyramid schemes is to do your research before joining any company. Look for legitimate products or services being sold, not just recruitment opportunities. Also, be cautious of companies that require high membership fees or promise unrealistic profits. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • LauriChick
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila