• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Ideas Needed - Help Andrea Out!

In summary, Andrea is seeking ideas for fundraising and has already reached out to local PTAs, dancing schools, and other organizations with no success. A suggestion is made to participate in school bazaars or holiday fairs and leave behind catalogs and flyers for potential future fundraisers. Other ideas include hosting a Pampered Chef party, offering cooking classes or workshops, reaching out to local businesses for sponsorships, organizing a bake sale or cooking competition, and asking friends and family to host Pampered Chef parties.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
Hey Everyone...

I was wondering if any of you would happen to have any ideas for fundraising??? I need ideas of different groups and people to contact to do some fundraising...

Thanks so much...Andrea

any ideas at all???

Well I sent letters to local PTAs, Dancing schools etc and followed up but to no avail.

My suggestion to you would be to do the school bazzar/holiday fairs and when you leave give the organizer of the event your catalog and flyer about fundraisers.

I like Bridal Shows better & doing holiday fairs.

I started a list but haven't gotten much further. I listed the old UU church I used to belong to cuz they're always looking for ways to raise money, I also listed 2 other nearby UU churches for the same reason... I also listed different animal shelters and rescue organizations, a local recycling center, my kid's day care center which is attached to the local Y...

Hi Andrea,Fundraising can be a great way to share your love for cooking and also raise money for a good cause. Here are a few ideas:1. Host a Pampered Chef party with a percentage of sales going towards the fundraiser. You can reach out to local schools, churches, and non-profit organizations to see if they would be interested in partnering with you.2. Offer cooking classes or workshops with a portion of the proceeds going towards the fundraiser. You can advertise these classes on social media or through flyers in your community.3. Contact local businesses and see if they would be willing to sponsor the fundraiser by donating a portion of their sales for a certain period of time.4. Organize a bake sale or a cooking competition with entry fees going towards the fundraiser. This can be a fun and interactive way to involve the community.5. Reach out to friends and family and ask them to host a Pampered Chef party with the proceeds going towards the fundraiser.I hope these ideas help. Good luck with your fundraising efforts!Best,

Related to Fundraising Ideas Needed - Help Andrea Out!

What types of products can be used for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising. Our top fundraising products include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and even pantry items like spices and sauces. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products that can be great for special fundraising events.

How does the fundraising process work with Pampered Chef?

Our fundraising process is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your fundraising goals and needs. The consultant will provide you with a fundraising packet that includes catalogs, order forms, and information about the products. You can then promote the fundraiser and collect orders from your supporters. Once the orders are submitted, the consultant will process and deliver the products to you.

What is the profit margin for fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

The profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers is typically between 15-20%. This means that for every $100 in sales, your organization can earn $15-20 in profit. However, the profit margin may vary depending on the specific products being sold and any special promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. Your organization only needs to pay for the products that have been ordered by your supporters.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit the needs of my organization?

Yes, we understand that every organization has different needs and goals for their fundraising. That's why we offer customizable options for our fundraisers. You can choose which products to feature, set your own selling prices, and even add a personal touch with custom labels or packaging. Our consultants will work with you to create a fundraiser that fits your organization's needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012