• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser/Pampered Chef Website

In summary, the conversation discusses a fundraiser for a class reunion where the chairperson will send an email to classmates in different states. The host's Pampered Chef website will be used for orders, with the option for out of town classmates to have their orders delivered directly to them. The fundraiser will be similar to a regular show, but without host benefits. The host can choose the monthly host special as a thank you. The conversation also includes questions about sending catalogs and order forms, the importance of the shipping address on the website, and accessing information for credit card orders. The speaker recommends sending catalogs and explains the potential increase in sales with a catalog vs. online browsing.
Jenni32874
I am doing a fundraiser for my class reunion. The chair person is going to send out an email to all the people from our class, many of which live in different states. Is there any way for the out of town classmates to order from my Pampered Chef website, and have the product delivered directly to them?

I figured I will have all the other orders shipped to me and I will put them together, and give the orders to whoever submitted that particular order, so they can deliver them. (Im the only one without a day job, so I figured I would have the time to get the orders together.)

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Jennifer
www.pamperedchef.biz/jsmith

You can do everything you mentioned.

Anyone can order through your website as long as they enter the name of the host. In your case, they would enter the organization name in the host's first name box.

Then when they check out they choose direct shipping.

Everything about a fundraiser is exactly the same as a regular show except there are no host benefits. The chairperson can choose the monthly host special as a thank you for organizing the fundraiser, but that's it.

HTH!

I am having an online fundraiser several states away, do I also send catalogs (for those who may not have computers) and order forms? Is direct shipping the best route? My cousin is to be the coordinator of this, and has a young child~ I am sure she would love not having to distribute all those bags! But I don't want potential customers to be put off by the higher shipping rate.

Last edited:
I tried to input the info in the website last night but I am unsure if it is right.
Is it very important about the shipping address on the website? it all gets entered into PP anyways, right? I also was wondering how I access the info for people who use a credit card on their orders.. I need to go into the section under the org. and look under reviewed/unreviewed orders?
Any help would be appreciated.. I looked under every category for Fundraisers and this thread was the closest but still not what I needed.

* And... (one more :)) should I send catalogs and orders forms too I was hoping to do it mostly online but I realize some people may not have computer access..* Thanks..

Momma23boys said:
I am having an online fundraiser several states away, do I also send catalogs (for those who may not have computers) and order forms? Is direct shipping the best route? My cousin is to be the coordinator of this, and has a young child~ I am sure she would love not having to distribute all those bags! But I don't want potential customers to be put off by the higher shipping rate.

You could send catty's and order forms, it's really up to you. If it were me, I would prefer all of the orders to be internet based, especially if you are going to do direct shipping (which by the way might start to get a little expensive for the guests and you might see your avg sale drop because of that) since the calculations will all be correct when done online and there is less confusion. If you were to have the host deliver the orders (or customers can come and pick them up) then I would send some catty's and order forms...I find I get more orders when the guests have the catty in their hands.

Momma23boys said:
I tried to input the info in the website last night but I am unsure if it is right.
Is it very important about the shipping address on the website? it all gets entered into PP anyways, right? I also was wondering how I access the info for people who use a credit card on their orders.. I need to go into the section under the org. and look under reviewed/unreviewed orders?
Any help would be appreciated.. I looked under every category for Fundraisers and this thread was the closest but still not what I needed.

* And... (one more :)) should I send catalogs and orders forms too I was hoping to do it mostly online but I realize some people may not have computer access..* Thanks..

The shipping address does not have to be exact for the host because, yes, it does get all put into PP. You will look under reviewed/unreviewed orders and the CC info will be there. Also, make sure everyone knows not to submit an individual order and that they need to put the fundraiser name in the host/organization slot.

I would highly recommend sending catalogs. My sales about double with a catalog vs. online. I think it is really hard for customers to just browse, even with the page by page catalog option. Nothing gets catalog show sales higher than a catalog. Plus people can carry them around causing others to see it and ask about it. Good Luck!

Alright, I will def. send catalogs.. hopefully the postal flate rate system will come in handy here and I won't spend a small fortune on sending them..
I am waiting to hear from my cousin about having all the orders delivered to her church so customers don't have to pay direct ship charges but she won't be overwhelmed with boxes and a baby. I am hoping the church will agree because it is to benefit their missionary group. Who knows, with the way she was talking up PC and its products and flexibility, maybe she will sign!!
Any more hints for a successful fundraiser would be welcomed. thankx!

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by hosting a cooking show featuring high-quality kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef. A portion of the sales from the show will go towards the organization's fundraising goal.

How do I sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, you can fill out a form to request more information and a consultant will reach out to you.

How does the online fundraiser through the Pampered Chef website work?

The online fundraiser through the Pampered Chef website allows supporters of the organization to shop for Pampered Chef products online and have a portion of their purchase go towards the fundraiser. The organization will provide a unique link to the Pampered Chef website for supporters to use when making their purchases.

How much money can an organization expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money an organization can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size of the organization and the efforts put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, organizations can expect to earn 15-20% of the total sales from their fundraiser.

Can supporters purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the fundraising event?

Yes, supporters can purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the fundraising event by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the organization's unique fundraiser link. They can also purchase products through a Pampered Chef consultant and mention the organization's name at checkout to ensure the organization receives credit for the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • raebates