• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Packet ... I Should Know This but Don't

In summary, the flyer for Pampered Chef is available on the supply order, but is only available from ordering. Additionally, the flyer can only be found on the supply order page, and not the download section.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... so if someone asks for Fundraiser information... what do you send them? Does anyone have a document that details our info? I have not done any fundraisers yet but want to and just really don't know where to start. I had someone in an area that does HUGE Relay For Life campaigns ask for info and I have no clue whether it is for that or some other organization but I want to make sure I include what I need to. TIA! :)
And HAPPY MONDAY!

Pampered Chef has a flyer available on the supply order. They just updated it.

Great! Thanks! I'll get some on my Aug. order.

BethCooks4U said:
Pampered Chef has a flyer available on the supply order. They just updated it.
I thought they had one on the Download section but I didn't see it when I was looking. You can only get it from ordering?

chefkristin said:
I thought they had one on the Download section but I didn't see it when I was looking. You can only get it from ordering?
They HAD one there but since they're updating the form perhaps they are waiting until August or September to put the new one up there.

I would buy them from PC anyway. The price is very low and the quality is much better than printing ourselves and by the time you consider cost of ink...

so if anyone is wondering information about the fundraisers, t hats all you give them? is the flyer?

Fundraiser questions...Like Diane, I too don't know where to start. I have been doing PC for two years and haven't done any FR and really hadn't had anyone ask until recently. I had a lady contact me who is a breast cancer survivor and is planning on doing a two day event/resource expo with Mary Kay, Avon, Longaberger. I plan to order the flyers but what would I offer at an expo??? She mentioned that Longaberger already has something put together...I don't know as I know nothing about Longaberger...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this site is fantabulous....I don't post often but read through the site each day. I have learned so much from all of you and wouldn't have done as well as I have with my business without this site. I live in a very small rural area on Virginia's Eastern Shore. Thanks so much!!

there are some forms under the cookbook fundraiser. I always send a letter to the coordinator detailing info.

Related to Fundraiser Packet ... I Should Know This but Don't

1. What is a fundraiser packet?

A fundraiser packet is a collection of materials and information provided by Pampered Chef to assist with hosting a successful fundraiser event. It typically includes product catalogs, order forms, and promotional materials.

2. How do I request a fundraiser packet?

To request a fundraiser packet from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a request form on the company's website. Be sure to provide all necessary information, such as the date and purpose of the fundraiser event.

3. Are there any costs associated with the fundraiser packet?

No, there are no costs associated with the fundraiser packet. It is provided free of charge by Pampered Chef to support your fundraising efforts.

4. Can I customize the fundraiser packet with my organization's logo?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser packet with your organization's logo and information. Pampered Chef offers various customization options, such as adding your logo to the cover of the catalog or incorporating it into the order forms.

5. Can I earn rewards or incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and incentives for hosting a fundraiser event. These can include free products, discounts, or even a percentage of the sales as a donation to your organization. Your local consultant can provide more information on the current rewards and incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • flemings99