• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Successfully Sell at a Large Fundraising Event?

I think "Book and Schedule A Show" might be a little clearer, though technically "Book A Show" implies scheduling as well. Overall, I think the flyer looks great and should generate some bookings for you. Good luck!In summary, a consultant is seeking help for a fundraiser event that has turned into a large-scale event with raffles and a bake sale. They are concerned about how to sell products in this type of setting and are hoping their flyer will generate some bookings. Another consultant suggests adding the CF logo to their flyer and also shares their success with a similar event. A discussion arises about the difference between "Book A Show" and "Book and Schedule A Show" on the flyer. Overall, the flyer is deemed effective and
bpaklos
So, I need some help and want to see if this has happened to anyone else. I have a fundraiser booked in May. Well, my hostess has now turned this into a HUGE event with raffles and a bake sale. This is going to be more like a "booth" then a show. How the heck am I going to sell anything with this going on? Anyone got any ideas? I made this flyer in the hope that I can at least get some bookings from it.

TIA
B

Attachments

• Fundraiser Book a Show.doc
    485 KB · Views: 654
This is good. Just emphasize that each HWC product is a donation of $1.

Go to files....look up HWC09.....it's awesome....you can then add your CF logo too....

bpaklos said:
So, I need some help and want to see if this has happened to anyone else. I have a fundraiser booked in May. Well, my hostess has now turned this into a HUGE event with raffles and a bake sale. This is going to be more like a "booth" then a show. How the heck am I going to sell anything with this going on? Anyone got any ideas? I made this flyer in the hope that I can at least get some bookings from it.

TIA
B

To me, "Book A Show" and "Book and Schedule A Show" mean the same thing. What's the difference? It's confusing to me.

Other than that, it looks good and gets the point across :)

I did a "booth" kind of FR in March, and it was my highest show EVER. I would do another one in a heartbeat! There were 6 other DS companies, and people made a bee-line for PC.

Good luck!

Good luck with your FR. I did one in Nov. with multiple vendors and I outsold all the others combined.

Liquid Sky said:
To me, "Book A Show" and "Book and Schedule A Show" mean the same thing. What's the difference? It's confusing to me./QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

1. What is a "Fundraiser for Cf" with Pampered Chef?

A "Fundraiser for Cf" with Pampered Chef is a program where a group or organization can raise money for a cause or charity by hosting a cooking party or selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How much money can be raised through a "Fundraiser for Cf"?

The amount of money that can be raised through a "Fundraiser for Cf" varies depending on the size of the group and the amount of sales made. On average, groups can earn 10-15% of their total sales towards their cause.

3. Is there a cost to participate in a "Fundraiser for Cf"?

No, there is no cost to participate in a "Fundraiser for Cf" with Pampered Chef. We provide all the materials and support needed to host a successful fundraiser.

4. How do I get started with a "Fundraiser for Cf"?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will provide you with all the information and resources needed to host a successful fundraiser.

5. Can anyone participate in a "Fundraiser for Cf" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can participate in a "Fundraiser for Cf" with Pampered Chef. It is a great way for schools, churches, sports teams, and other organizations to raise money for a cause while also enjoying delicious food and cooking products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen