1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser for CF

1. So, I need some help and want to see if this has happened to anyone else. I have a fundraiser booked in May. Well, my hostess has now turned this into a HUGE event with raffles and a bake sale. This is going to be more like a "booth" then a show. How the heck am I going to sell anything with this going on? Anyone got any ideas? I made this flyer in the hope that I can at least get some bookings from it.

TIA
    B

Attached Files:

Apr 24, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

This is good. Just emphasize that each HWC product is a donation of $1.

Apr 24, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Go to files....look up HWC09.....it's awesome....you can then add your CF logo too....

4. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

To me, "Book A Show" and "Book and Schedule A Show" mean the same thing. What's the difference? It's confusing to me.

Other than that, it looks good and gets the point across :)

Apr 24, 2009
  5. Jessamary

Jessamary Member

I did a "booth" kind of FR in March, and it was my highest show EVER. I would do another one in a heartbeat! There were 6 other DS companies, and people made a bee-line for PC.

Good luck!

Apr 24, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Good luck with your FR. I did one in Nov. with multiple vendors and I outsold all the others combined.

Apr 25, 2009
  7. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

Apr 25, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted