1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser for CF

1. So, I need some help and want to see if this has happened to anyone else. I have a fundraiser booked in May. Well, my hostess has now turned this into a HUGE event with raffles and a bake sale. This is going to be more like a "booth" then a show. How the heck am I going to sell anything with this going on? Anyone got any ideas? I made this flyer in the hope that I can at least get some bookings from it.

TIA
    B

Attached Files:

Apr 24, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

This is good. Just emphasize that each HWC product is a donation of $1.

Apr 24, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Go to files....look up HWC09.....it's awesome....you can then add your CF logo too....

4. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

To me, "Book A Show" and "Book and Schedule A Show" mean the same thing. What's the difference? It's confusing to me.

Other than that, it looks good and gets the point across :)

Apr 24, 2009
  5. Jessamary

Jessamary Member

I did a "booth" kind of FR in March, and it was my highest show EVER. I would do another one in a heartbeat! There were 6 other DS companies, and people made a bee-line for PC.

Good luck!

Apr 24, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Good luck with your FR. I did one in Nov. with multiple vendors and I outsold all the others combined.

Apr 25, 2009
  7. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

Apr 25, 2009
Have something to add?