• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!

In summary, this woman created custom pop tab prizes for customers, using a Pampered Chef can opener, starburst, toothpick, bandaid, rubber band, pad and pen, mini highlighter, lifesaver, piece of gum, and maze game. She suggests using this idea to increase bookings or to create custom prizes for the May Cancer products fair.
speedychef
I thought it might be something fun to do for hosts or pass out at fairs (though that might be a PITA)...you cut the bottom off a pop-top can with the Smooth Edge Can Opener, eat the insides and wash it out, then put stuff in it and glue the bottom back on. That way people can still pop the top! I think it's really cute! I don't want to post her pic, because I'm afraid I've stolen too much...Oh yeah, and they re-wrap the can with either decorative paper or paper that they have stamped. Us less sophisticated could probably print something cute out...

Of course, I'm hoping someone can help out with any other cute ideas or maybe something to tie in recruiting...I guess you could use the rubber band for that or maybe a fake check for $40 towards their starter kit?

I made these for my customers when I they got their new catties.
The leters are not SU!--all I had at the time.
The can is cut using a Pampered Chef can opener.
Here is the ingredients:
a starburst-to give you that "burst" of energy
a toothpick-to help you "pick" you fav sets
a bandaid-for the papercuts you get from flipping through the pages
a rubber band-to stretch your creativity
a pad and pen-to jot down your wish list
a mini highliter-to "highlight" your must haves
a lifesaver-to"save" you from yourself
a piece of gum-to help you "chews" your favs
and a maze game to help pass the tie while you wait for your order to come in

I have seen this before, they work great for smaller door prizes also

What a cute idea. I hadn't seen that before.

I think I saw this at conference one year...when the smooth edge CO came out? I talk about it all the time when I use the CO. Around Christmas I bring a can that has been done to show them. I think it's a really cute idea for pre-teen and teen girls...socks, earrings, little trinkets. My customers all do the "ahhhh" thing when I talk about it.

pop tab ideayou can use this idea when trying to get more bookings! put a small item in it...bamboo spooners, etc..or just put the picture of an item in it that you'll be willing to give if they book a show...then in front of everyone they can pop the top off and look inside if they commit to a show! you can put some confetti in there or just the stringy stuff they use for wrapping (my brain just went dead for a minute)
Coming up with an idea to use with the May Cancer products

Related to Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!

1. What is the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!"?

The "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!" is a popular activity among stamping enthusiasts where they share creative and unique ideas for using stamps in different ways.

2. How can I participate in the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!"?

To participate in the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!", simply join a stamping board or club online, where members share their ideas and creations. You can also attend stamping events and workshops where this activity is commonly practiced.

3. Can I use any type of stamp for the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!"?

Yes, you can use any type of stamp for the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!", whether it's a rubber stamp, clear stamp, or digital stamp. The important thing is to be creative and have fun with it!

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!"?

There are no specific rules or guidelines for the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!", as it is meant to be a fun and creative activity. However, it is always recommended to give credit to the original creator or idea if you are sharing it online.

5. How can I incorporate the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!" into my Pampered Chef business?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can incorporate the "Fun Idea I Stole From a Stamping Board!" into your business by hosting stamping parties or workshops where you can showcase and sell stamping products. You can also offer stamping kits or add stamps to your existing product line for customers to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
barbjans
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies