• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand

In summary, the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand" includes four stainless steel serving trays and a coordinating stand. The trays are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The stand is versatile and can be used for other items. Both the trays and stand are made of high-quality stainless steel and are easy to assemble without any tools.
cochef
Gold Member
Asking $35 + shipping for both (they sold for $50 and $20 in the catalog). please email instead of PM - thanks

This set is BEAUTIFUL....so many uses! I'm so glad I was able to get one! :D

can you post a picture?
Jen

I would love to see a pic too!! Also, what is your email address?

It is all packaged up so no picture, but it has the rectangle platter (6 x 15-3/4"), one large "boat" (2 x 13-1/2), and 4 small "boats" (2 x 6-1/2"). The boats are long and skinny and will fit on the platter or used separately. I will be glad to send a picture from the catalog to show uses to whom ever purchases the set. The stand is black wrought iron, recently retired when the new style came out and holds the platter or two small bowls & one medium bowl, or two medium bowls. Hope that helps. Email [email protected]

Related to Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand

1. What is included in the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand"?

The "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand" includes a set of four stainless steel serving trays and a coordinating stand. Each tray measures approximately 12 inches in diameter.

2. Is the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand" are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

3. Can the stand be used to hold other items besides the serving trays?

Yes, the stand is versatile and can be used to hold other items such as fruits, desserts, or even as a decorative piece in your kitchen.

4. What is the material of the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand"?

The trays and stand are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to rust and tarnishing.

5. How do I assemble the stand for the "Fs: Retired Hospitality Set and Stand"?

The stand is easy to assemble, simply twist and lock the pieces together. No tools are required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Candi_f