• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Pink HWC Gloves for Only $5 + Shipping - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Pink HWC Gloves are a limited edition version of our popular Household Cleaning Gloves made of durable and flexible latex material. They are available for only $5 for a limited time and can be used for a variety of household tasks. They are only available in one size, but designed to fit most hands comfortably. They are suitable for anyone who needs a reliable pair of gloves, regardless of gender. These gloves are a limited time offer, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible before they sell out.
AmyR
I have a pair that I would like to sell. $5 plus shipping.

AmyR said:
I have a pair that I would like to sell. $5 plus shipping.

I'm PM'ing you!

are they new, never been used?

wadesgirl said:
I'm PM'ing you!

Amy, I was PM'ing you for Meredith so she's all yours!

THey are new in the package.

Meredith~
Are you still interested in the gloves?

What are the Pink HWC Gloves?

The Pink HWC Gloves are a limited edition version of our popular Household Cleaning Gloves. They are made of durable and flexible latex material, making them perfect for a variety of household tasks.

How much do the Pink HWC Gloves cost?

For a limited time, the Pink HWC Gloves are available for only $5. Shipping fees may apply depending on your location. This is a great deal for a high-quality pair of gloves that will make cleaning and cooking so much easier.

Can I buy the Pink HWC Gloves in different sizes?

Unfortunately, the Pink HWC Gloves are only available in one size. However, they are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably. If you find that they do not fit properly, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Are the Pink HWC Gloves only for women?

No, the Pink HWC Gloves are suitable for anyone who needs a sturdy and reliable pair of gloves for household tasks. They may be pink in color, but they are not gender-specific. Everyone can benefit from using these gloves.

How long will the Pink HWC Gloves be available?

The Pink HWC Gloves are a limited time offer, so they may not be available for long. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to take advantage of this special deal. Once they are sold out, we cannot guarantee that they will be restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies