• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a new apron for your cooking show tomorrow night?

In summary, the "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" is a lightweight and durable apron made of cotton fabric. It features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit, is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. The apron measures 32 inches long and 27 inches wide, making it suitable for both men and women.
cochef
Gold Member
I don't need another apron so this one is for sale. $15 + shipping

What doe s it look like? I'm a sucker for HWC :)

Pink with black swirly designs and two black patch pockets - one with a big Help Whip Cancer logo. It is very pretty. I just don't need another apron.

Is this still available?

yes it is still available

Still available?

I also have one that came w/my pink products. If someone else is interested $15 plus shipping. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• HWC apron got Mar 2013 NewInPkg.JPG
    HWC apron got Mar 2013 NewInPkg.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
My HWC apron is still available for $15 + shipping - like the picture byrd1956 posted.

If not sold yet, please PM me to arrange payment details. I've been looking for this apron.

If an apron is still available I'll buy it. Please e-mail me at: [email protected]. I'm also trying to find a tablecloth if anyone has one to sell.
Ty.
Shelley
[email protected]

KenjF99 said:
If not sold yet, please PM me to arrange payment details. I've been looking for this apron.
sent a PM to you

BethCooks4U said:
I just sent you an email.
I received the apron today. . . Just in time for a cooking show tomorrow night. :eek: Thank you for the quick shipping!

1. What material is the "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" made of?

The "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" is made of a lightweight and durable cotton fabric.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

3. Can I machine wash and dry the apron?

Yes, the "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.

4. What size is the apron?

The "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" measures 32 inches long and 27 inches wide, providing ample coverage and protection while cooking or baking.

5. Is the apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Fs: Nip Hwc Pink/Black Apron" is a unisex design and can be worn by both men and women.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchefjane