• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Trade or Sell Black PC Ribbon Tote? Interested?

In summary, the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed for organizing Pampered Chef tools and accessories. It features five pockets, including two exterior mesh pockets, two side pockets, and one large interior pocket. The bag is made of durable polyester with sturdy nylon webbing handles. It can also be personalized with a name or initials. The tote measures 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have the black PC ribbon tote from merrill I would like to get rid of. I think I want to switch over to the catalog tote :)

It comes with the white ribbon with the black polka dots... I do not have any other ribbons to go with it.

$8 + shipping. Please PM me with your zip code if you are interested and I can get you a shipping quote.

Or if someone has a newer catalog tote to trade... let me know

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Elizabeth,

I would be interest in the ribbon tote....how much to 44116?
Thanks, Karri

If you still have this tote, I would love to have it. Shipping to 27239.
I can pay by PAYPAL.
THANK YOU!! :)

1. What is the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote?

The Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed specifically for carrying and organizing your Pampered Chef tools and accessories.

2. How many pockets does the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote have?

The tote features a total of five pockets - two exterior mesh pockets, two side pockets, and one large interior pocket - perfect for keeping all of your tools and supplies organized and easily accessible.

3. What is the material of the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote?

The bag is made of durable and lightweight polyester, making it easy to carry and clean. The handles are made of sturdy nylon webbing for added durability.

4. Can the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote be personalized?

Yes, the tote can be personalized with your name or initials for a personalized touch. This is a great option for gift-giving or to make your tote stand out in a crowd.

5. What are the dimensions of the Fs-Merrill Ribbon Tote?

The tote measures 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 12 inches in height, providing ample space for all of your Pampered Chef tools and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • angmillar
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefshakeerah
  • pctharper