• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder

In summary, the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" is a product from Pampered Chef that supports the fight against breast cancer. It is a durable recipe card holder with a pink ribbon and the words "Help Whip Cancer" and $1 from each sale is donated to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. It can be used for holding recipe cards, displaying them in the kitchen, or as a decorative piece. While it cannot be personalized, you can add your own touch with themed recipe cards.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Asking $12, plus shipping.

Is this still available? I have a friend who has wanted this ever since seeing mine last year. Let me know.

Thanks!!
~Karin

Hi Karen! It is not available, but if I come across another one, I'll keep you posted. Sorry.

Related to Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder

1. What is the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder"?

The "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps support the fight against breast cancer. It is a recipe card holder designed with a pink ribbon and the words "Help Whip Cancer" to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and education.

2. How does Pampered Chef support breast cancer research with this product?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. This program supports breast cancer research, education, and patient services.

3. Is the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" a durable product?

Yes, the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" is made with high-quality materials and is designed to be durable. It is made with acrylic and has a sturdy base to hold recipe cards securely.

4. How can I use the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder"?

The "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" can be used to hold recipe cards while cooking, or as a stand for displaying recipe cards in the kitchen. It can also be used as a decorative piece to show your support for breast cancer awareness.

5. Can I personalize the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder"?

Unfortunately, the "Fs: Help Whip Cancer Recipe Card Holder" cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by using pink ribbon or breast cancer awareness themed recipe cards to display in the holder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • chezshelly