• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies

In summary, the party-goer has a lot of unused and unused/good condition decorations for sale. Some of the items for sale include a Lei, a grass skirt banner, plastic tiki man wall hangings, plastic margarita shaped appetizer trays, assorted containers of scented bubbles, pineapple banner, plastic tiki tumblers, small plastic tiki shot glasses, plastic tiki stemware, and numerous table decorations and ceiling decorations.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Included:
1 - Cardboard untinsil and plate holder
Assorted Bendy Straws
Assorted Flip-Flop toothpicks
Assorted Drink-Stirs
(few) Luau Napkins
1 - Lei w/ Flip-flops dangling down (use this as a banner)
1- Grass-Skirt type banner that says "Aloha"
3 - Plastic Tiki Man Wall-Hangings
3 - Plastic Margarita Shaped Appitizer Trays
4 - Assorted Containers of Scented Bubbles
1 - Pineapple Banner
4 - Plastic Tiki Tumblers
5 - Smaller Plastic Tiki Shot Glasses
Plastic Tiki Stemware
Numerous table decorations and ceiling decorations... too much more to list

I have had one too many Luau/Tropical themed parties and it is time to retire my box of decorations! I have done a birthday party and most recent was my Jimmy Buffet Open House using these items, and I'm just done with this theme. All decorations are in very good condition, you cannot even tell they have been used. I am not selling any of these item seperately, they all need to go. I will send the whole lot for $25.00 plus shipping, OBO. Thanks

Last edited:
Thats a great deal....too bad I cannot use them!

I know! Great deal and I will consider all offers! Try me! I have got to downsize some of my storage items, DH and I are outgrowing our tiny townhouse!

Last edited:
My DH would not be happy with me----we're saving our pennies. :)

Have you tried ebay? People will scoop it up!

Yeah, DH suggested to try ebay 1st but... I figured with all the themed parties going on this summer someone on here may want the chance to snatch it up before putting it out there for everyone!

Oh Man - I could have used all that stuff last labor day when I did my big 20 year anniversary Luau!!! (This year is Mexican Fiesta) I will ask around with my friends though....

anyone? Last call before listing on ebay!

Just pm'd you........

Hey Brandi,

I just pm'd you....

Sorry, I wrote Brooke, my memory obviously wasn't serving me correctly!!:eek:

Related to Fs: Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies

What is included in the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies?

The Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies includes a variety of items such as paper plates, napkins, cups, utensils, decorations, and tablecloths, all featuring a fun tropical design.

Can I customize the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies for a specific number of guests?

Yes, the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies can be customized to accommodate any number of guests. You can choose to add additional items or remove items as needed to fit your specific needs.

Are the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies disposable?

Yes, all of the items included in the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies are disposable for easy cleanup after your event. This makes them perfect for parties, picnics, and other gatherings where convenience is key.

Can I purchase the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies in bulk for larger events or for stocking up on party supplies. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk ordering options.

Are the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Box of Luau/ Tropical Themed Supplies are made from eco-friendly materials and can be recycled after use. This makes them a great choice for those looking to host a more sustainable event.

Back