• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Stylish Aprons and Logo Wear - New Silver & Gold Designs Available!

In summary, our aprons and logo wear come in a variety of sizes from small to XXL. They can also be personalized with your name or business logo. All items are machine washable and we recommend washing the silver and gold designs inside out. These items also make great gifts and can include a personalized message at checkout.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have the new silver & gold apron brand new in the package (just not my style)
$25 plus $5 for shipping.

I also have 2 short sleeved T-shirts, one is lavender with PC logo in white across the center of the chest the other is black with PC logo in white across the center of the chest. Both are size XL, but seem a bit larger.
I'm asking $5 each on the shirts and will work out the least expensive shipping :)

I'm not on this site every day, so please email any questions or interest to me at : [email protected]

Thanks!

I'm interested in the shirts. (-: Let me know what the cheapest shipping to 46975 would be. (-:

Hey ya'llthe shirts are sold :)Thanks!The apron is still available......

1. What sizes are available for the aprons and logo wear?

Our aprons and logo wear come in a variety of sizes to fit all body types. We offer sizes from small to XXL, so you can find the perfect fit for you.

2. Can I personalize the aprons and logo wear with my name or business logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our aprons and logo wear. You can add your name or business logo for a personal touch. Simply choose the customization option at checkout and follow the prompts to upload your desired design.

3. Are the aprons and logo wear machine washable?

Yes, all of our aprons and logo wear are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing on a cold cycle and hanging to dry for best results.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the silver and gold designs?

The silver and gold designs on our aprons and logo wear are made with high-quality materials that are built to last. However, we recommend washing these items inside out to protect the design.

5. Can I purchase these aprons and logo wear as gifts?

Absolutely! Our stylish aprons and logo wear make great gifts for any occasion. You can even add a personalized note or gift message at checkout to make it extra special for the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza