• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frozen Meals Show for Back to School

In summary, the Back to School show will feature a variety of frozen meals including kid-friendly and nutritious options, all made with high-quality all-natural ingredients. Most of the meals can be prepared in the microwave, but some may have specific cooking instructions. Vegetarian options are also available. These meals can be purchased in bulk for meal prep or for larger groups.
Karen Hodge
I was forwarded an email from a Tastefully Simple Consultant today. It sounds like a pretty neat idea. She sells you all the seasonings and TS products you need to prepare several meals to freeze for a flat price which is at a 10% discount. She sends you a grocery list and detailed instructions. You bring everything to the party and prepare the meals there. I thought this was a great idea. What a way to answer the "I don't have time to have a party" objection. You can save your clients so much time by teaching them to prepare meals in advance. Does anybody have any ideas for make ahead meals that can be frozen and reheated or cooked later? She even had a crockpot meal.

Gillian, I couldn't get your power cooking doc to open...I have Word...

I e-mailed it to you Ann!

Thanks Gillian. I just browsed through your file and it looks great! I am going to print it out so I can read it more thoroughly. I will also forward it to my director so she can share it with the rest of our cluster. I think this is a great idea.

I love to help! I am glad that your cluster will get good use out of it!

1. What types of frozen meals will be featured in the Back to School show?

Our Back to School show will feature a variety of frozen meals, including kid-friendly options like mac and cheese and chicken nuggets, as well as nutritious options like vegetable stir-fry and quinoa bowls.

2. Are the frozen meals made with all-natural ingredients?

Yes, all of our frozen meals are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients. We believe in providing our customers with healthy and delicious options for their families.

3. Can these frozen meals be prepared in the microwave?

Yes, most of our frozen meals can be prepared in the microwave for a quick and easy meal option. However, some meals may have specific cooking instructions on the packaging, so be sure to check before heating.

4. Are there any vegetarian options available in the Back to School show?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian options in our frozen meals, such as veggie lasagna and black bean burgers. These meals are perfect for families with different dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase these frozen meals in bulk for meal prep?

Absolutely! Many of our frozen meals come in family-sized portions, perfect for meal prep or feeding a larger group. You can also purchase multiple individual meals to have on hand for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChef_ang