• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From the Training Cds/Dvds -Help!

In summary, the Collection cd mentioned making garlic rolls from refrigerated dough and the cookware on the stovetop. Does anyone have this recipe? Burnt Rice?
its_me_susan
One of the "collection" cds mentions making garlic rolls from refrigerated dough and the cookware on the stovetop. Does anyone have this recipe????

What about burning the minute rice in the cookware on low.... have you done this? Doesn't minute rice boil in a bag? I don't know how to make that.

I really want those garlic rolls recipe!

Burnt Rice?Are you wanting to burn your rice to make the Persian dish? I've made it before but can't remember the recipe. It is called something like Tzadeke. Look it up on google under Persian recipies. I think I saw that video where she mentioned that and was wondering. I think she just plain burned it though. The real recipe has either bread or potatoes on the bottom to help form the crust.

If you make this try making cutlets with it. Mix raw ground beef with about half as much seasoned mashed potatoes. Form into thin patties and pan fry. They are so good.

Susan:

I posted this on another thread, and have brought it over here for you. Enjoy!

Mary

chefmary said:
I learned the biscuit demo from Tom Marston and it goes like this:

1 stick butter
1 can buttermilk biscuits (not the Grands, they're too flaky and don't absorb the butter well)
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Mix
1 clove of garlic
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter in skillet with seasoning mix and one clove of garlic. Cut biscuits into thirds or fourths, toss with melted butter mixture. Grate Parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.

They are heaven and they get lots of oohs and ahhs!

Is this recipe made in the small saute pan? How many servings does it make? It sounds great. Can you do it with cinnamon and sugar?

Shawnna

Cookie said:
Are you wanting to burn your rice to make the Persian dish? I've made it before but can't remember the recipe. It is called something like Tzadeke. Look it up on google under Persian recipies. I think I saw that video where she mentioned that and was wondering. I think she just plain burned it though. The real recipe has either bread or potatoes on the bottom to help form the crust.

If you make this try making cutlets with it. Mix raw ground beef with about half as much seasoned mashed potatoes. Form into thin patties and pan fry. They are so good.

Cookie, in the "collections" cd she said she cooked it on low throughout her presentation (about an hour) and had asked the guests to remind her about it. Then at the end she "slipped out" the burnt rice (should be stuck there) and showed how easy it is to clean, etc. VERY effective I thought. LOL.

chefmary said:
Susan:

I posted this on another thread, and have brought it over here for you. Enjoy!

Mary

Oh Mary - - THANK YOU!!!!! I wish I had the cookware (I hope to earn some) so I could make these. Do you have any idea if they'll work on regular??? :) I think my next host has ALOT of cookware - I'll see if SHE has it to demonstrate!

Hi, Mary, Susan et al!

Attached are my versions of this biscuit recipe. I think it comes from Sue Rusche (sp?) :rolleyes: and she calls the prof. skillet the "try me" pan. EVERY TIME I have done the recipe, I sell prof. skillets... but call it the "Try Me" pan and it works!

You can choose when to stop adding ingredients - truly, it is awesome with just butter & biscuits! I have tried all types of biscuits, and the only thing I suggest is...cut the biscuits when cold. If you have an elderly or a huge crowd, you can consider cutting biscuits into 6 bits rather than just 4.

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    32 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
scottcooks said:
Hi, Mary, Susan et al!

Attached are my versions of this biscuit recipe. I think it comes from Sue Rusche (sp?) :rolleyes: and she calls the prof. skillet the "try me" pan. EVERY TIME I have done the recipe, I sell prof. skillets... but call it the "Try Me" pan and it works!

You can choose when to stop adding ingredients - truly, it is awesome with just butter & biscuits! I have tried all types of biscuits, and the only thing I suggest is...cut the biscuits when cold. If you have an elderly or a huge crowd, you can consider cutting biscuits into 6 bits rather than just 4.

Thanks Scott!!!! So.... how dark is DARK? Do they look almost burnt?

which pan do you use?I'm still debating over what recipes to use at my Kitchen Show that is coming up...this one sounds like one I might try. Do you use the small saute' pan or the family size skillet? I have both thanks to the free product award before I joined as a PC consultant and then I got the small pan in my SS1 last month--yippee!

I just used the smaller one you get from the 1st super starter month bonus & it worked fine. :)

biscuit demoNo, dark doesn't look almost burnt (dark brown) but is definitely dark golden. Remember you've got to get the heat to permeate to the center. Use your judgement. When I've served the gooey ones, they tend to finish cooking within 2 minutes on the serving plate, and guests are so stricken with "gotta have some" that sometimes they don't even say anything.

A trick I've used successfully the last 2 months, is to make it dip in the middle like a red blood cell, or more like a donut. That it is thinner in the middle, there's no anxiety about will the middle be cooked or not.

its_me_susan said:
Cookie, in the "collections" cd she said she cooked it on low throughout her presentation (about an hour) and had asked the guests to remind her about it. Then at the end she "slipped out" the burnt rice (should be stuck there) and showed how easy it is to clean, etc. VERY effective I thought. LOL.
I have seen posts on several threads that we should NOT do this demo in the new executive cookware.

Beth - any reason why?

cmdtrgd said:
Beth - any reason why?
They said that the burning rice leaves unremovable black marks in the bottom of the pan.

I hope not because you know that sometime everyone will burn something and the cookware should be able to withstand that somewhat.

???? In Executive cookware, PC's flagship product? I have a hard time accepting this.

BethCooks4U said:
They said that the burning rice leaves unremovable black marks in the bottom of the pan.

I hope not because you know that sometime everyone will burn something and the cookware should be able to withstand that somewhat.

This is TRUE! I recently was making myself a grilled cheese when the schwan's guy showed up and I turned the skillet down to low and my grilled cheese still burned! GUESS WHAT!?! I've got a black outline of the sandwich in the bottom of my skillet. :eek: I can't use my PROF Try me skillet anymore, because my newest recruit borrowed it and her DH dishwashered it!:mad: The coating is RUINED!! Guess I'll be buying a new one!

What are the training CDs/DVDs offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training CDs/DVDs to help consultants improve their skills and knowledge. These include product training, sales and marketing techniques, and business management strategies.

How can I access the training CDs/DVDs?

The training CDs/DVDs can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your upline leader. They are also available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or at local training events.

Are the training CDs/DVDs only for new consultants?

No, the training CDs/DVDs are beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. They offer valuable tips and techniques for growing your business and improving your skills.

Do the training CDs/DVDs cover all products and recipes?

The training CDs/DVDs cover a wide range of products and recipes, but not every single one. They focus on top-selling and new products, as well as popular recipes that are frequently requested by customers.

Can I share the training CDs/DVDs with my team members?

Yes, the training CDs/DVDs can be shared with your team members. However, it is important to note that each consultant should have their own set of training materials for their personal use and development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies