• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Recipe for Fresh Salsa and Guacamole Duo?

In summary, this woman is looking for a recipe for Fresh Salsa and Guacamole Duo, which is in All the Best but not her cookbook, and she is also looking for a recipe for the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken and the 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin from the Deep Covered Baker, which are both in the ATB.
JAE
I'm looking for the recipe for "Fresh Salsa and Guacamole Duo". I see this recipe is in All the Best, but I don't have that cookbook, yet. Is it in another cookbook? I had a request to bring the recipe to my show tomorrow night. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Anyone have this? Or do you know another recipe book it is in? PLEASE!

I am not sure about the guacamole, other than the seasoning pack we have to make it.. but you can find salsa fresca recipe in the catalog with the salad chopper picture as a very very delishious recipe! I demo this every show and sell at least 1 pair or 2 of the salad choppers!

did you maybe try consultants corner for the guacamole dip??

I tried CC and it tells me it's in "All the Best". So it must be in another cookbook, too. I just don't know which one.

I'm not sure either....and my All The Best is MIA right now.....I think I left it @ a hosts house last night! Sorry! I just checked thru my kit and don't see it at all - I can picture the page in my mind.....just not in detail for you!:( But like Heather - I have been doing Salsa & Guac for all my Summer Shows - and I use the mix (maybe you could pick some up from me at the hospital tomorrow!:) ) and do the Salsa Fresca from pg 22 in the catalog.Oh - and All The Best is a collection of recipes from Season's Best Cookbooks - if that helps at all - they would be older ones, because that has been out for around 4-5 years.

I'll look through the SB again. I have quite a few. The request, thankfully, wasn't to make it. A friend of the hostess asked for the recipe. Maybe, she'll buy the recipe book on her order.

Have you tried...oh shoot now I can't remember the name of the website - I need some sleep!

Quick - someone! What is the name of the website with all of the PC recipes on it? And why am I drawing a complete blank?

My DS wiped out all of my "Favorites" a couple weeks ago - so its not even on my computer anymore!

For future reference, you make the salsa from catalog page 22 and make the guacamole with the zesty seasoning mix? Do you bake pita or tortilla triangles? Then do you do a dessert, too?

Sorry - went to bed last night......I'll pick up now where we left off!

I do the salsa & guac, and just use a bag of tortilla chips for them, and then I do the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue (also in the All The Best Cookbook) w/ baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips (ATB again!) and Strawberries. That has pretty much been my show this summer so far!

The Chips I make at home, and just talk about the stoneware for a minute as I show them. Last show I sold 2 Deep Covered Bakers by just talking about it!

Several of my hosts have commented on how this was a perfect show for this time of the year! I've also had the best sales and bookings for any month this year doing this show!

I'll have to e-mail you and find out what you're using your Deep Covered Baker for. I don't have the ATB cookbook or the baker, so I'm confused. The confusion isn't too abnormal for me, though...

Last edited:
On Consultants Corner - there are the recipes and show ideas for the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken, and the 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.......both of which are truly incredible......and this is coming from a huge skeptic regarding cooking ANYTHING in the microwave!And the ATB - I probably use that more than any other cookbook for show recipes!

So you just talk about the covered baker because it makes good recipes. I thought you talked about it because you made the tortillas in it. That was truly confusing to me. I have a show tonight and my brain doesn't work well because I'm focused on my show. All day before a show I'm always worried I'm forgetting something. I haven't yet, but it takes over my brain! Anyway, I think I get it now.

I probably could have been a little clearer!:rolleyes: (I understand the brain fog thingy!)
Yes, I talk about baking the tortillas on the round stone, and then I seguay into "And let me tell you a little about one of our other pieces of stoneware! Did you know that your stones can be used in your micrwave and still produce incredible meals w/o heating up the kitchen? In fact, you can make an incredible meal for your family and/or guests in just 30 minutes or less!......."

Here are the recipes I think you are looking for.

Enjoy:p

Mary

Attachments

• Baked Pita Chips.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 568

What is included in the Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo?

The Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo includes a jar of salsa and a packet of guacamole mix.

How do I make the guacamole?

To make the guacamole, simply mix the packet of guacamole mix with two mashed avocados and one tablespoon of water.

Is the salsa spicy?

The level of spiciness in the salsa can vary, but it is generally mild to medium. If you prefer a spicier salsa, you can add some diced jalapenos or hot sauce.

How long does the salsa and guacamole last?

The salsa and guacamole should be consumed within 3-5 days after opening. It is best to store them in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.

Can I use the guacamole mix for anything else?

Yes, the guacamole mix can also be used as a seasoning for other dishes, such as tacos or salads. You can also mix it with cream cheese for a delicious dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • timbimac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies