• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Itemized Receipts: Find the Item Number Now!

In summary, a "Free Receipt Item Number" is a special code found on Pampered Chef receipts that can be used for free products or discounts on future purchases. It can be found on the bottom of the receipt and is a combination of letters and numbers. The code can be used online during checkout. "Free Receipt Item Numbers" do have an expiration date, which can be found on the receipt or specific promotion. Only one code can be used per transaction, but unused codes can be saved for later use.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Anyone have the item number for the free itemized receipts? I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks!

Ann

the order numbre is FK41

free itemized-fk44

free write in-fk41

Hope that helps
Deb

I have tried to enter this number, and I can't find it. I have downloaded udates twice, but still no luck....Ideas anyone?!??!! Thanks!!

I found the other threads....thanks anyway...I will try to enter it manually!

1. What is a "Free Receipt Item Number"?

A "Free Receipt Item Number" is a special code that can be found on your Pampered Chef receipt. It allows you to redeem a free product or discount on your next purchase.

2. How do I find my "Free Receipt Item Number"?

Your "Free Receipt Item Number" can be found on the bottom of your Pampered Chef receipt, below the list of items purchased. It will be a combination of letters and numbers.

3. Can I use my "Free Receipt Item Number" online?

Yes, you can use your "Free Receipt Item Number" on our website when placing an order. Simply enter the code in the designated field during checkout.

4. Is there an expiration date for "Free Receipt Item Numbers"?

Yes, "Free Receipt Item Numbers" do have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions on your receipt or the specific promotion to determine the expiration date.

5. Can I combine multiple "Free Receipt Item Numbers" for one purchase?

No, only one "Free Receipt Item Number" can be used per transaction. However, you can save any unused "Free Receipt Item Numbers" for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony