• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fr for Huge Organization-Help!!!

In summary, God has blessed me with the opportunity to do a national fundraiser for a very large organization. They have 700+ programs nationwide and want to distribute info to each of them about doing a catalog/online fundraiser. Each organization will then in turn decide if they are interested and contact me to continue. I am hoping that since their H.O. is suggesting it that there will be a good response. The only problem is the cost involved. That is potentially and ENORMOUS amount of catalogs! My thought was to do a product fundraiser of sorts with a two sided color laminated brochure with our top selling products on it instead of a catalog for each individual. I have an excellent
KennethandTiffany
God has blessed me with the opportunity to do a national fundraiser for a very large organization. They have 700+ programs nationwide and want to distribute info to each of them about doing a catalog/online fundraiser. Each organization will then in turn decide if they are interested and contact me to continue. I am hoping that since their H.O. is suggesting it that there will be a good response. The only problem is the cost involved. That is potentially and ENORMOUS amount of catalogs! My thought was to do a product fundraiser of sorts with a two sided color laminated brochure with our top selling products on it instead of a catalog for each individual. I have an excellent quality printer that I can print on that would be cheaper per person than buying catalogs, but I don't know if I am shooting myself in the foot by not offering all the products to each customer. I know in the fundraiser I just did, I thought about doing this and decided not to, and I ended up with parents ordering things like a Roasting Pan, Griddle Pan, all sorts of stones, etc. I had orders from $20 up to almost $300! I don't want to hurt my FR by keeping people from ordering anything they would like, but on the same token, I don't want to break the bank by ordering 50 million catalogs! Oh, I also thought about putting a blurb on the brochure about this being a sample of our most popular items, but they can view and order from the full catalog on my site. What do you guys think? HELP!

If I did this I would include something to the effect of..."Looking for something else? Log on to my website for the entire catalog or call me at #!"

Or something along those lines!

Congratulations!:confused: If I did this I would include something on the flyer that says something along the lines of..."Looking for something else? Log on to my website for the entire catalog or call me at #!"

Or something to that effect!

I thought that what I'm in the middle of was daunting! 21 counties of Fundraisers for the Relay for Life! :eek:

My jaw is hanging open...WOW!! How do you get these huge fundraisers? I think it would be so exciting to handle something like that!

I think I would go ahead and get the catalogs, though. When you buy 100 they are only 39 cents each which is usually less expensive than the paper and colored ink cartridges for the printer. You never know what someone is thinking about getting...sometimes they will buy it just to help benefit the cause of the fundraiser. I had someone buy a whole set of cookware for a fundraiser because they were looking for a set and really wanted to support the cause. A few of those purchases (like the items you mentioned earlier) and you will have your catalogs' expense taken care of!

Just my take... :)

Have fun with this and try not to get overwhelmed. I know, easier said than done!

So this will count as many fundraisers - each one individually if they choose to go with it? Or will it be one big fundraiser? If separate, I would have the orders forms very clearly marked and keep a file folder for each one to store the papers as they come in.

The potential is just mind-boggling, I bet!

I Know!I am so excited, this could be really big! Atlantis here I come!!! Each organization is seperate, so they will be raising money for themselves, kind of like when you raise money for Relay for Life. I think that checks would need to be made out to their organization and them send me one check, since this is nationwide. This will definitely motivate me to get more organized! I just look at everything as a way to grow my business. I love fundraisers because I don't have to go out to do them. There are so many orders coming in with minimal work on my end. I have 4 little ones at home and I also run a photography business, so I am so busy as it is, I need to keep things as simple as possible! I actually was on their website and saw a blip about a walk they do to raise money and awareness, I figure, why not? So I emailed to ask who I needed to talk for a FR for my local program, and she called me right back. She LOVES PC and can't wait to get the info! I give 5% of what I make, so they end up with 20% (if over $600 sales), she thinks that it fantastic. I always tell everyone that one of the best things about a PC fundraiser is that they NEVER raise the prices! I always say that they "get the same great product at the same great price while supporting a great cause at the same time!" It seems to help to focus on that, bc some companies offer a much higher %, but their prices are so high that everyone feels robbed! Just approach everyone, schools, preschools, churches, non-profits, etc!

i would suggest...i would suggest contacting the american cancer society about doing a relay for life fundraiser....DZmom said up there she was set up in 21 counties...well she's a better person than i am...i just got set up in 3 counties with over 140 teams with about 40 in each team...thats 5000 people...i am still freaking out over it...but anyways...i would start with them and ask a bunch of churches....hope that helped!

My ideas on getting Fundraisers!Tiffany, when I look at the numbers that you have gotten with just 3 counties it kind of scares me. I am working directly with the Area Supervisor and she is setting up Fundraisers for all her teams in MAY! I am so scared and nervous it's not funny.

As for getting more fundraisers, contact members of all area schools PTA Presidents and get meeting info and try to attend. Also, dig out the phone book and start calling all the area daycares, preschools and dance schools, as well as other activity schools. They can raise money for new equipment or supplies for an upcoming event. It could be parent sponsered, so if you've got kids in any activities then talk with all the parents about raising money for the kids. Maybe it could be used for snacks or uniforms.

I suggest sitting down with a notebook and BRAINSTORMING!

...there are 80 teams just in my county alone...our counties here are huge though(it takes about one hr. 15 min. to get across our county)..but 21 counties seems outrageous even if they are small...i actually got my recruit to help me with this because i can't keep track of what 5,000 people are doing...

An ideaMy recruit and I have a similar situation with several FRs going on in the next couple months and some of them being downright huge (and the others being on the large side).

One thing we want to do is stagger the FRs a bit. For example, one company is really big so we were thinking 3 sessions of FRs, each for 1/3 of the company. This would give everyone an opportunity to participate and yet we can cut back A LITTLE on catalogs. We were also thinking of offering another 5cents or whatever for each catalog brought back in good condition.

Anyway, just an idea. Staggering may not be a choice for everything, but maybe you can lessen the load by doing it to some extent.

Pamela

? Just wondering how is this coming along :)

KennethandTiffany said:
God has blessed me with the opportunity to do a national fundraiser for a very large organization. They have 700+ programs nationwide and want to distribute info to each of them about doing a catalog/online fundraiser. Each organization will then in turn decide if they are interested and contact me to continue. I am hoping that since their H.O. is suggesting it that there will be a good response. The only problem is the cost involved. That is potentially and ENORMOUS amount of catalogs! My thought was to do a product fundraiser of sorts with a two sided color laminated brochure with our top selling products on it instead of a catalog for each individual. I have an excellent quality printer that I can print on that would be cheaper per person than buying catalogs, but I don't know if I am shooting myself in the foot by not offering all the products to each customer. I know in the fundraiser I just did, I thought about doing this and decided not to, and I ended up with parents ordering things like a Roasting Pan, Griddle Pan, all sorts of stones, etc. I had orders from $20 up to almost $300! I don't want to hurt my FR by keeping people from ordering anything they would like, but on the same token, I don't want to break the bank by ordering 50 million catalogs! Oh, I also thought about putting a blurb on the brochure about this being a sample of our most popular items, but they can view and order from the full catalog on my site. What do you guys think? HELP!

Not so good!I am really bummed! The lady who is my contact was SO excited about this and said her boss was wanting to get it going ASAP for March and April. Now the lady in charge is saying that they can't do it right now. I can't even get her on the phone to talk to her. My original contact says that I need to speak with her boss and her boss won't return my calls! All I have been able to do is relay messages between her and her secretary. It is irritating! When I say "relay messages" I mean just that. I call, her secretary answers and asks what I need to tell her boss, then she puts her hand over the phone and tells her boss, then she comes back and tells me what she says. It's not very professional in my opinion, she could at least talk to me herself! I know that she is a very busy lady, but I thought things were all go, but now I don't know what's going on! At least when you speak with someone you can find out why they can't do it right now and when a better time would be! I am going to follow up with her by sending a SB and a note saying I will call her in a month or so to check back in (maybe mention HWC, they can help their cause and HWC at the same time!). Maybe this is God's way of telling me to SLOW DOWN!!!:)

1. How can Pampered Chef help my organization with fundraising events?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options for organizations, including online and in-person cooking parties, catalog sales, and virtual fundraisers. Our team will work with you to customize a fundraising plan that best fits your organization's needs and goals.

2. Can we earn a significant amount of money through Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Yes, Pampered Chef fundraisers have the potential to earn a significant amount of money for your organization. On average, organizations earn 15-25% of sales from fundraising events. Plus, our team offers tips and resources to help you maximize your fundraising efforts.

3. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Funds raised from Pampered Chef fundraisers are typically received within 2-3 weeks after the event. Our team will provide you with a breakdown of sales and earnings, as well as instructions for receiving the funds.

4. Are there any upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our team will provide you with all the necessary materials, including catalogs and order forms, at no cost to you. However, there may be a small shipping fee for any orders placed during a virtual fundraiser.

5. Can we earn rewards or incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, we offer various incentives and rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, such as free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. Our team will work with you to determine the best rewards for your specific fundraising event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Karen K
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Nanisu