• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose That May Be From Denver, I'm a Planner. What Reasonably

In summary, the group discusses restaurant options around the convention center in Denver. Some suggestions include searching for options near the 16th Street Mall, as well as recommendations for unique, local restaurants such as The Cody Inn. Others suggest using resources like Chowhound or the Travel Channel for dining recommendations.
lockhartkitchen
For those that may be from Denver, I'm a planner. What reasonably priced restaurants are within walking distance from the convention center?

Re: Restaurants?We will be near the 16th St Mall, so if you search for that you will find TONS of options.

Re: Restaurants?Julie once you find options can you post them for the rest of us?

Re: Restaurants?I looked for some of the ones on Restaurant.com to see if there were any certificates. The one in the hotel had some on there, but then I looked at the menu - :yuck:

I'll look around too & see what I find. :)

Re: Restaurants?Thanks. I too, saw we are only 9 minutes walking distance from the 16th Mall Debbie mentioned. Hard Rock Cafe is here! I think this is where we will go.

Re: Restaurants?My friend owns a restaurant in the Lookout mountains. I know I'll be going there at least one night. The restaurant is called The Cody Inn. It's on restaurant.com for certs. if you want to get one, I think it is about a 20min drive (still trying to figure how I'm getting there!!).

If you look at the pics on rest.com they aren't updated--those are pics from the previous owner. The new owners have completely changed the inside and it looks absolutley beautiful and he is a master chef so I know the food is good :)

If anybody goes, tell them Ange sent you!!!!

Re: Restaurants?Yeah it would be nice if we could get a list of "Denver Unique" places. I personally live in a suburban area with lots of the Cheesecake factories, PF Changs, that kind of thing. I would like to try eating at places that are local favorites. Has anyone ever visited Denver and went to someplace that just knocked your socks off?!

Re: Restaurants?
Chef Kearns said:
Yeah it would be nice if we could get a list of "Denver Unique" places. I personally live in a suburban area with lots of the Cheesecake factories, PF Changs, that kind of thing. I would like to try eating at places that are local favorites. Has anyone ever visited Denver and went to someplace that just knocked your socks off?!

Chowhound Boards - Chowhound would be your source for that. I try to avoid chain restaurants when traveling as well.

In Dallas we just asked the concierge and ended up at a GREAT Italian place. It was a little more then we intended to spend, but it was fantastic.

Re: Restaurants?Thanks Deb! I guess I should've known someone would come up with a website for that kind of thing.

Re: Restaurants?Try this link to the travel channel website. It talks about several restaurants

http://guides.travelchannel.com/denver/city-guides/dining-drinking

Related to forThose That May Be From Denver, I'm a Planner. What Reasonably

1. What type of events do you plan for those in Denver?

As a planner for those in Denver, I specialize in organizing a variety of events such as weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and other special occasions.

2. How do you incorporate the Denver culture into your event planning?

I understand the importance of incorporating the unique and vibrant Denver culture into events. I work closely with local vendors and incorporate elements such as local cuisine, live music, and decorations inspired by the city's landmarks and history.

3. Can you recommend any venues in Denver for a small event?

Absolutely! Denver has a plethora of beautiful and unique venues for events of all sizes. Some popular choices for small events include rooftop bars, cozy restaurants, and intimate event spaces.

4. What services do you offer for event planning in Denver?

I offer a range of services to fit the needs of my clients, including venue selection, vendor coordination, event design and decor, and on-site event management. I also offer customizable packages to meet specific needs and budgets.

5. How far in advance should I book your services for my event in Denver?

I recommend booking my services at least 6-12 months in advance to ensure availability and ample time for planning and preparation. However, I can also accommodate last-minute events depending on my availability. It's always best to reach out and inquire about your specific event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
DebPC