• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Believe in Ghosts

, in summary, the ad features a white mist that follows the car as it drives down the road. Some people think it is a ghost, while others believe it is just mist.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Read the Story Before Watching the Video

Read the story before watching the video and be sure your volume is turned up loud enough to hear the commentator.
This is a car advertisement from Great Britain . When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.
The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly
phenomenon.
Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle
of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road......Spooky!
Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen To
the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial.

YouTube - ghost car ad

Well, that woke me up and scared the crap out of me!!!!! LOL

ive seen it before, and it STILL SCARED ME!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh my goodness....you are NOT RIGHT!

I'm not even going to watch the video:eek: DH is away tonight, that's all I need:rolleyes:

You are bad!:eek:

Where do you all find these things??

A similar ghost was haunting the dining room in a house for sale, about 10 years ago. I wish I could find it again.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A similar ghost was haunting the dining room in a house for sale, about 10 years ago. I wish I could find it again.

I've seen one looking out a window. It's a Civil War bride's ghost waiting for her lover to come home! Could possibly be the same one you've seen.

Holy Crap!!!!!! I think I just hit my ceiling!!!! My heart is going a mile a minute too..........

Ha... see, I've seen that before so I'm not even going to look cuz, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and I'll not be fooled again. LOL...

wadesgirl said:
I've seen one looking out a window. It's a Civil War bride's ghost waiting for her lover to come home! Could possibly be the same one you've seen.
Um, no. I'm sure of it.

Oh my gosh!!! My daughter and I just watched it and scared the rest of the members in our house (including the animals)!! Everyone came running to see what we were screaming about!

Now we are laughing so hard we can't stop crying!

You got me!

Oh! You wicked, wicked girl!!!:eek: :eek: :D I screamed, and my husband started laughing upstairs! He knew what had happened, he thought I was on my e-mail though! I showed it to him, and he was expecting it and still jumped a little!!! He would say he didn't but I saw him, shhhhh... it will be our little secret!:p :D
Good one! Thanks for seeing if my heart was still working!! :eek: :eek: LOL!:D ;)

I should have read everyone's responses first!! My heart is still racing. My DH was in the other room too and I had the volume turned up like it said, so he goes "What the heck was that??" I couldn't even answer him right away...had to regain my composure! :eek:

Holy crap!!!!!! You made me wake up. I am going to send it to my best friends husband (who I introduced to my bf) we love to terrorize each other. But I am scared to see what he sends back

Alright you scared the crap out of me! But I'm laughing - I love scary things!!

kristenlee said:
Holy crap!!!!!! You made me wake up. I am going to send it to my best friends husband (who I introduced to my bf) we love to terrorize each other. But I am scared to see what he sends back
That's okay, because you know you're going to share it here when he does!

I am sooooo glad I didn't watch that while DH was gone over the weekend!!!

Leslie... you are just plain wicked!!!

Your HORRIABLE !!! :)

I'll go to bed as soon as my heart comes down from the ceiling.

My cats were in the room until I jumped and screamed... haven't seen them since.

Carol

1. What inspired you to write "For Those of You Who Believe in Ghosts"?

The idea for this book came from my own personal experiences with the supernatural. I have always been fascinated by ghost stories and wanted to share my own encounters with others.

2. Is this book suitable for children?

This book is intended for adult readers as it contains some mature themes and language.

3. Are the stories in this book based on true events?

Yes, all of the stories in this book are based on real experiences that I or someone I know have had. Some names and details have been changed for privacy reasons.

4. Are there any trigger warnings for this book?

While there are some scary and suspenseful moments in the stories, there are no specific trigger warnings. However, please use your own discretion when reading if you are sensitive to topics such as death or hauntings.

5. Will there be a sequel to this book?

At this time, there are no plans for a sequel. However, I am always open to the possibility and will continue to write about my experiences if there is interest from readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies