• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Ice Shaver + 3 Tubs & Lids

In summary, an ice shaver from PC Kitchen was sold. It is from the 1990s and someone wanted to know if recipes or frozen items could be made with it.
sarahschefshop
ITEM SOLD!

FOR SALE:

ICE SHAVER + 3 TUBS & LIDS

Ice Shaver is all blue --- Tubs & lids are white

Great Condition!

$15 + shipping --- OBO

Paypal only!

please email if interested!
[email protected]

Attachments

• ice shaver.jpg
    ice shaver.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
You've got mail.

still available!

This is SO weird! Just last night I had a voicemail from someone that found one of my catalogs in a doctor's office. He left a message asking if we still had ice shavers. I was like, HUH?!?! I left him a voicemail and asked him to call me back because I wasn't completely sure what he was asking for! lol Soooo.... TPC used to make an ice shaver? What does it look like?

Brenda.the.chef said:
This is SO weird! Just last night I had a voicemail from someone that found one of my catalogs in a doctor's office. He left a message asking if we still had ice shavers. I was like, HUH?!?! I left him a voicemail and asked him to call me back because I wasn't completely sure what he was asking for! lol Soooo.... TPC used to make an ice shaver? What does it look like?

I would like to know too. I truck driver saw my PC car decal at a gas station and asked about the ice shaver as well. I believe something broke and wanted to know how he can get another one. He said someone gave it to him as a gift, but he says he's 100% sure it's from PC. I been selling PC for almost 4 years and never saw or heard about one before.

Yes. PC had one years ago.
Here is one someone is selling on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BRNKEU/?tag=pfamazon01-20

the item is still available!!!

I would love to see the use and care paper. Any way you could post it? Are there recipes? Can you freeze things besides juices? And how do you get the frozen contents out of the mold?Thanks!

You can freeze anything liquid... to release the mold warm the sides of the mold with hands, a warm cloth, running water, or time...
We have a couple of these and use them all the time...
Biggest problem is we run out of frozen ice/wghatever before we've had enough... I need more molds!! lol!!

Could you do yogurt or pudding?

I have!
water
juice
pureed fruit
pudding
iced tea

I personally think once the yogurt is shaved it melts too fast to really enjoy... gets kind of yucky...

It's from the 90's! I used to have one and thought I'd find it when we got our long term storage stuff in Japan last year, but didn't find it in any of our boxes! I want it! It will sure come in handy here in Dallas this summer!Today's weather:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267464_2176690982017_1389121744_3362735_5096814_n.jpg

the item has been sold! thanks ladies for the help and info about the product!
sarah

1. What is included in the "forSale: Ice Shaver + 3 Tubs & Lids" set?

The set includes an ice shaver machine and three tubs with lids.

2. Can the ice shaver be used for other types of frozen treats?

Yes, the ice shaver can also be used to shave ice for snow cones or crush ice for cocktails.

3. What is the capacity of the tubs included in the set?

Each tub has a capacity of 32 ounces.

4. Is the ice shaver machine easy to clean?

Yes, the ice shaver is designed for easy cleaning with removable parts and a wipeable exterior.

5. Can the ice shaver be used for commercial purposes?

No, this ice shaver is intended for home use only and is not suitable for commercial or heavy-duty use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sarahschefshop