• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive

In summary, people are selling a popular carrier for $25 or $28 including shipping, and someone is interested in buying it. One person already purchased it and others are also looking to buy. There is also advice to not get rid of the carrier as it is useful and can lead to potential customers. One person is selling a brand new one for $25 plus shipping.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Just got this in the mail yesterday and don't need it. I'm asking $25, plus shipping. So let me know if you want it and your zip code so I can get you a total. Paypal only please. Thanks.

I would live to buy this from you. !! :)

Oopps sorry LOVE to buy it.

Zip code is 91730. (sorry on my phone and it keeps clearing out - thanks.

I pm'd you a total. Thanks.

I will part with mine for $28 including shipping.

Mine is available for $20.00.....shipping included!!

Hi Everyone, thanks so much, I just paid lisaterwilliger since I replied to her message. These are hot items this summer! ;)

ChefMarylu, I am so glad that you bought it from lisaterwilliger. I wasn't trying to nor would I have taken your sale away from her. I totally assumed that you had already purchased it when I posted. My only intention for posting was for anyone else out there that would like it. Just wanted to clear this up in case it looked otherwise!!

forever their mom said:
ChefMarylu, I am so glad that you bought it from lisaterwilliger. I wasn't trying to nor would I have taken your sale away from her. I totally assumed that you had already purchased it when I posted. My only intention for posting was for anyone else out there that would like it. Just wanted to clear this up in case it looked otherwise!!

I'm interested in yours - just sent you a PM.

I would like to purchase one of these for a girl on my team. Does anyone have one left they are willing to sell?

forever their mom said:

Oh it's all good forever their mom, just wanted to let everyone know that I bought one and the others were available. Thanks everyone for posting what you are willing to part with as there is always someone who is looking to purchase one. ;-)

mine is gone

byrd1956 said:
mine is gone

I've loving it, I've used it twice already! Thanks so much!

My Director is interested in one if someone still has one to sell! Thanks!

ChefMarylu said:
I would live to buy this from you. !! :)

ChefMarylu...please check your PMs and get back to me ASAP. Thanks!

Word of advice--don't get rid of them! I used my carrier for the first time last night after another consultant showed me hers at a meeting, along with the feature of unzipping from the bottom so as not to spill or disturb what is in the Cool and Serve. I was going to sell mine, but am so happy that I did not!

Used mine at the grocery store for my cold items which stirred up conversation about PC which resulted in me giving the cashier a mini and a join us brochure. Cross your fingers

I have one for sale. Brand new...never used! 25.00 plus shipping.. please let me know if your interested in it :)

1. What is the "forSale-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" promotion?

The "forSale-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of May. Customers who purchase a certain amount of products during this month will receive a free Cool & Serve Tote as a thank you gift.

2. How do I qualify for the Cool & Serve Tote?

To qualify for the Cool & Serve Tote, you must make a purchase of at least $75 in Pampered Chef products during the month of May. This can be done through an in-person party, online order, or a combination of both.

3. Can I choose the color of my Cool & Serve Tote?

Unfortunately, the color of the Cool & Serve Tote cannot be chosen. The color will be selected at random and may vary from the images shown in promotional materials. However, all colors are equally stylish and functional!

4. What is the value of the Cool & Serve Tote?

The Cool & Serve Tote has a retail value of $25. It is made of durable, high-quality materials and is designed to keep your food and drinks cool for up to 4 hours.

5. Can I receive more than one Cool & Serve Tote?

Unfortunately, the "forSale-Cool & Serve Tote-May Incentive" promotion only allows for one Cool & Serve Tote per customer. However, you are welcome to make multiple qualifying purchases to receive additional Totes as gifts for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Nikki0896
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrackliff
  • cookingwithlove