• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a 2000 Anniversary Stoneware Mold for $8?

P
pampered Ruth
Hi! I have a brand new 2000 Anniversary stonewware mold for sale in the box. I would like $8 for it, which includes shipping. If anyone is interested, please e-mail or pm me. Thanks!

I PM'd you. Thanks.

1. What is a stoneware mold and what is its purpose?

A stoneware mold is a type of clay mold used for creating ceramic objects, such as dishes or figurines. Its purpose is to shape the clay into the desired form before it is fired in a kiln.

2. What is the significance of the 2000 Anniversary stoneware mold?

The 2000 Anniversary stoneware mold is a special edition mold created to commemorate a significant event or milestone, such as a company's anniversary or a historical event.

3. Is the stoneware mold in new condition?

Yes, the stoneware mold for sale is brand new and still in its original packaging.

4. What is the price and does it include shipping?

The price for the 2000 Anniversary stoneware mold is $8, which includes shipping costs.

5. How can I purchase the stoneware mold?

If you are interested in purchasing the stoneware mold, please send an email or private message to the seller. They will provide further instructions on how to complete the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies