• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Chopper Warranty

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
Tonight when I was calling potential hostess for May I had one ask me if pampered chef changed the warranty on the food chopper cause she remember the consultant telling it had a lifetime warranty and when I told her it had a 5 year warranty she said well which would pampered chef warranty the lifetime or the 5 year I told her I didn't think that the food chopper ever had lifetime and would check on that for her by the end of the conversation she went from having a catalog show to booking a cooking show !!!!! Thanks

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
No, the food chopper has never had a lifetime guarantee.

I think I'm correct in saying that the only items that have had a lifetime guarantee are some of the cookware and the forged cutlery knives.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
No, the food chopper has never had a lifetime guarantee.

I think I'm correct in saying that the only items that have had a lifetime guarantee are some of the cookware and the forged cutlery knives.

And the salad choppers. Go figure. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies