• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which 6' Folding Table is Best: Target, Walmart, or Ace Hardware?

99.I have the 4' from Sam's Club which goes up to countertop height as well and I highly recommend it! It's the best size wise, weight and height!I have the 4' from Sam's Club which goes up to countertop height as well and I highly recommend it! It's the best size wise, weight and height!
lauriedip
I am looking for a 6' folding table to take to shows.
there is one on sale at Target, Walmart and ace hardware, has anyone checked into these or compared and know which is sturdiest and the best!

As far as folding tables go, I swear by the adjustable height one I got at Sam's Club. You can take it up to counter height, and makes a world of difference on how my back feels after a show. It's a little smaller (I think 4 ft), but I find it works fine, and I use the top of my rollling case to hold extra product I may need during the show.

HTH!

I have the ones from Target and find that they are just fine.

I have two from Target and they are great. I have had mine for 3 years and haven't had a problem with them.

You can make any table taller by adding PVC pipes to the legs. Inexpensive, not bad-looking. You can get the PVC in black or white, and for about $30, have a counter-height table if you want it.

Not sure if you have a Costco membership..but they have nice ones..I got one at Kmart a few years ago..it is 5 feet..but it founds in half..I love it.

I have the 4' from Sam's Club which goes up to countertop height as well and I highly recommend it! It's the best size wise, weight and height!

Gotta chime in for the 4' Sam's adjustable height one. It's only $30 and a folds in half as well and has a built in handle.

I swear by the adjustable height one I got at Sam's Club.

I also got one from Sam's. But it's not 4 ft. it's at least 5 ft. long. BUT, it's a tad skinner than a traditional folding table. I LOVE it, as I can get it in more places in my hostesses homes.

I've also found that it's a "seasonal" item more in summer at least at our Sam's club, so you might still find it there if they've got any left.

HTH

Lisa

I have one from Target that I think was $30 and it folds in half and has a handle that works great. It's a little heavy but I like that it's sturdy. I don't usually need it for shows, most of my hosts usually have a table or counter handy for demos. I bought it primarily for booths and fairs. I think it's 6' as well.

pampchefrhondab said:
I have the 4' from Sam's Club which goes up to countertop height as well and I highly recommend it! It's the best size wise, weight and height!

also have this one. love it!

I too have the one from Sams Club. It's great! The only thing is when I use the chopper, my stuff bounces all over the table - be careful not to lose anything off the edge.

I used to use the 4' one from Sam's. It did well for me. However, since I'm vertically challenged it was cumbersome to carry in and out of homes. I recently purchased the 5' display table (it may be a little longer than that) that folds in half. I love it. It has wheels and a handle. Much easier for a shorty like me.

I just got a 6' one from Target that folds in half for $35. I will get to test it out tomorrow at my show :)

okay, i checked targets and it was very heavy, i think i'll go look at sam
s tomorrow. hard to get a somewhat heavy one that doesn't rock but isn't too heavy to carry by yourself. i'll keep looking.
thank you for all your help.
laurie

Oh, and I got my one that folds on sale at Staples.

how much was yours rae?

I have a six foot and a four foot adjustable (for smaller houses). I got the 6 foot from WalMart and 4 foot from Sam's Club. They were the same brand and both were excellent prices.

I paid $35, but it was a clearance item at that time. I believe it's list price is $49.

Related to Which 6' Folding Table is Best: Target, Walmart, or Ace Hardware?

What are the dimensions of the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware?

The dimensions of the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware may vary slightly, but they are generally around 72 inches (6 feet) in length, 30 inches in width, and 29 inches in height.

Do the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware have weight limits?

Yes, all folding tables have weight limits. The weight limit for the tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware may vary, but they can typically hold up to 300-500 pounds.

Are the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware easy to set up and store?

Yes, all three retailers offer folding tables that are designed to be easy to set up and store. They typically have a simple folding mechanism and can be compactly folded for storage.

What materials are the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware made of?

The folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware are typically made of lightweight, durable materials such as plastic, resin, or metal. They may also have a sturdy steel frame for added stability.

Do the folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware come with a warranty?

It is best to check with each individual retailer, but most folding tables at Target, Walmart, and Ace Hardware come with a manufacturer's warranty. This can vary in length and coverage, so it is important to read the details before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JeanetteK
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies