• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for August Recruiting? Check Out My Updated Flyers!

In summary, "Flyers With August Recruit" are promotional materials that can be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant or the website. They can be customized with personal information and there is no minimum order quantity. While they are designed for the month of August, they can still be used afterwards, though the special offers and incentives mentioned may no longer be valid.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the August Recruiting Info:

Attachments

• AugRecAugSep12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 426
  • MiniCattyInsertAugRec12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 351
  • AugRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 428
Thank you so much!
Suzy in Texas

Thank you for sharing your updated flyers with us! I appreciate the effort you put into keeping us informed about the latest recruiting information. These flyers look great and will definitely catch the attention of potential recruits. Keep up the great work!

1. What are "Flyers With August Recruit"?

"Flyers With August Recruit" are promotional materials that you can distribute to potential recruits during the month of August. They typically include information about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and any special offers or incentives available for joining during this month.

2. How can I obtain "Flyers With August Recruit"?

You can order "Flyers With August Recruit" from your Pampered Chef consultant or from our website. Simply log in to your account and select the "Marketing Materials" section to place your order.

3. Can I customize the "Flyers With August Recruit" with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your name, contact information, and consultant ID. When you place your order, you will have the option to add this personalization for a small fee.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for "Flyers With August Recruit"?

No, there is no minimum order quantity. You can order as many or as few flyers as you need to promote your business during the month of August.

5. Can I use "Flyers With August Recruit" after August?

While "Flyers With August Recruit" are specifically designed for the month of August, you can still use them beyond this time period. However, the special offers and incentives mentioned on the flyers may no longer be valid. You can always contact your consultant for updated materials or check our website for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam