• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza

In summary, the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support various charities and organizations. It will take place on a specific date and location, which can be found on the flier. Tickets can be purchased online, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at the door. The event will feature cooking demonstrations, food samples, product purchases, raffles, and other fun activities. Children are welcome to attend, but adult supervision is recommended.
straitfan
Gold Member
I belong to an organiztion that is planning a holiday shopping fair with representatives from : PC, Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Home Interiors, etc. all doing fundraisers for the group. Has anyone already made a flier for this type of event and would be willing to share? Thanks!

bumping back to new posts!

Surely someone else has done and promoted this!!!!! Have searched the files and can't find anything even close to what I'm needing! HELP!

1. What is the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" event?

The "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" is a special fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support various charities and organizations. It is a fun and interactive way to raise money for a good cause while also enjoying delicious food and cooking demonstrations.

2. When and where will the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the flier for specific details and directions.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza"?

Tickets can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase them at the door on the day of the event, but we recommend buying them in advance to secure your spot and avoid any potential wait times.

4. What can I expect at the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" event?

The event will feature cooking demonstrations, food samples, and opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products. There will also be raffles and other fun activities to participate in. It will be a great opportunity to socialize and support a good cause.

5. Can I bring my children to the "Flier for Fundraising Extravaganza" event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event. However, please note that the event may not be suitable for very young children as there will be cooking demonstrations and busy crowds. We recommend supervising children at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lsm72
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies