• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flashback to the 80's: A Nostalgic Graduation Party Theme

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products perfect for an 80's themed party, including retro-inspired kitchen tools, colorful mixing bowls, and fun-shaped baking pans. They also have a selection of cookbooks featuring nostalgic recipes from the 80's. For a dessert table, they offer mini bundt cake pans, silicone baking molds in fun shapes, and decorating tools to create 80's inspired designs. Additionally, Pampered Chef has 80's themed kitchen decor items such as aprons, oven mitts, dish towels, and serving platters. They also have a variety of 80's themed recipes available on their website, including neon punch, cheesy onion dip, and Jell-O fruit salad. Lastly, Pampered
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So a member of my graduating class got in touch with me and said she was thinking of having a party once she finds out when they're moving and I was thinking how fun it would be to have a theme that reflected the year we graduated!

The thing I associate with the 80's is BIG HAIR and mine's gotten a lot shorter and smaller!

Would I need a wig?

I wouldn't worry about a wig but I would wear:
stirrup pants
scrunch socks
anything neon
fish netting (Madonna)
go totally preppy

Total product of the 80's!

Have fun!

Hmmmm ... don't own stirrup pants but never did.

Maybe I have some toe socks ... if I host it in my home I can wear them! Or leg warmers!

Maybe a button-down shirt with the collar IRONED so it stays up ... and/or a hat turned backwards!

Since it's the Halloween season, you might be able to find those fishnetty fingerless gloves for fairly cheap. Wear lots of bracelets, maybe two pairs of socks (different colors, scrunched down). An 80s theme sounds like lots of fun!

The good news is the 80s are back! My 13 year old neighbor is wearing the hightop sneakers and colored laces just like I did so many years ago! And you can actually buy leg warmers around here. Since you don't have stirrup pants, in the absence of leg warmers you can "peg" your jeans (i.e. roll them up a few turns) with scrunch socks.

Related to Flashback to the 80's: A Nostalgic Graduation Party Theme

1. What type of products do you offer for an 80's themed party?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for an 80's themed party. Some popular options include our retro-inspired kitchen tools, colorful mixing bowls, and fun-shaped baking pans. We also have a selection of cookbooks featuring nostalgic recipes from the 80's.

2. Do you have any specific products that would be great for a 80's themed dessert table?

Yes, we have several products that would be perfect for an 80's themed dessert table. Our mini bundt cake pan is great for making bite-sized treats, and our silicone baking molds come in fun shapes like cassette tapes and Rubik's cubes. We also offer a variety of decorating tools to help you create the perfect 80's inspired designs on your desserts.

3. Can I find any 80's themed kitchen decor at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We have a selection of kitchen decor items that are perfect for an 80's themed party. From colorful aprons and oven mitts to themed dish towels and serving platters, we have everything you need to add a fun touch to your kitchen for your 80's party.

4. Are there any 80's themed recipes available on your website?

Yes, we have a variety of 80's themed recipes available on our website. You can find them by searching for "80's themed recipes" in our recipe section. Some popular options include our neon punch, cheesy onion dip, and Jell-O fruit salad. These recipes are sure to be a hit at your 80's themed party!

5. Can I host an 80's themed cooking party with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to help you plan and host an 80's themed cooking party. You can choose from a variety of recipes that fit the theme and our consultants will bring all the necessary tools and ingredients. It's a fun and unique way to have a party with friends while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
dymplz8