• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing the 70's to Life: Delicious Salad Recipes for a Busy Week!

In summary, "Bringing the 70's to Life: Delicious Salad Recipes for a Busy Week!" includes a total of 20 recipes that can be made with easy-to-find ingredients from your local grocery store. These recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for convenience. There are options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets, and no special equipment is required for making these recipes, as basic kitchen equipment such as a knife, cutting board, and mixing bowls can be used.
muffetts
Gold Member
My dinner club is doing a 70's theme - I need to bring either a soup or salad, but I'm leaning toward a salad. Anyone have a gread "70's" salad recipe they can share? I might just do a layered salad time permitting... show tonight, birthday party tomorrow morning and dinner club tomorrow night.... gulp.:yuck:

Jello salad! I always remembered that one seemed to always show up at gatherings and dinner parties. LOL

Cobb Salad, Watergate salad. There was also a Watergate cake

Eileen

The only thing I can think of in the 70's is "fondue":D

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and unique recipes that would be perfect for your 70's themed dinner club. For a salad, I would highly recommend our Layered Taco Salad. It has all the classic flavors of the 70's with a fun and modern twist. Plus, it's super easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time, giving you more time to enjoy your show and birthday party. If you're interested, I can provide you with the recipe and any other tips or suggestions you may need. Best of luck with your busy weekend!

1. How many recipes are included in "Bringing the 70's to Life: Delicious Salad Recipes for a Busy Week!"?

There are a total of 20 recipes included in this cookbook.

2. Are the ingredients for these salad recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in these recipes can be found at your local grocery store.

3. Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in this cookbook can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for convenience.

4. Are the recipes in this cookbook suitable for any dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets included in this cookbook.

5. Do the recipes in this cookbook require any special equipment?

No, all of the recipes in this cookbook can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a knife, cutting board, and mixing bowls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies