1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fireworks Wednesday Night

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

If anyone is arriving Wednesday, there will be a fireworks show at the Navy Pier at 9:30. Is anyone interested in seeing it besides me?

May 22, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

We're arriving on Wednesday, but we'll probably not stay at Navy Pier for the fireworks. We're usually headed back to the room by then for a good night's sleep.

May 22, 2009
  3. cookie325

cookie325 Member

Thanks for the heads up. I just made the decision to go to conference, and we will be there Wednesday through Sunday. I was trying to figure out something to do with my hubby Wednesday (he and my daughter are coming along), and I want him to see Navy Pier, so that's perfect!! We will definitely be there!

May 22, 2009
  4. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Last year we took the River tour and it went out on the lake and we watched them from the lake--too cool. Ithink we took like the 8:00 tour or something like that.

May 22, 2009
  5. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Fireworks on the pier are awesome. It is nice to sit on the pier, with some dippin dots and watch the fireworks...after a fabulous meal at Bubba Gumps.

May 23, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I just read your signature quote and busted out laughing! I LOVE IT!!!!

7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You could probably also be along the river by the Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium. It might be less crowded than Navy Pier if you wanted to avoid some crowds. It's just across the water from Navy Pier. When we go down there, we always take the Water Taxi's from the Navy Pier over to the Museum dock.

We won't be there until Thursday...so we'll miss them unfortunately. :(

May 23, 2009
Have something to add?