• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Fireworks at Navy Pier on Wednesday Night!

In summary, Fireworks Wednesday Night is a themed cooking party organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate Independence Day. It offers guests the opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques for creating delicious dishes. You can participate by either hosting a party or attending one as a guest. The featured recipes include grilled meats and vegetables, salads, and desserts, with options for dietary restrictions. No prior cooking experience is necessary as the consultants will guide you through the recipes. Special deals and promotions are available for both hosts and guests, such as free products and discounts on select items.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
If anyone is arriving Wednesday, there will be a fireworks show at the Navy Pier at 9:30. Is anyone interested in seeing it besides me?

We're arriving on Wednesday, but we'll probably not stay at Navy Pier for the fireworks. We're usually headed back to the room by then for a good night's sleep.

Thanks for the heads up. I just made the decision to go to conference, and we will be there Wednesday through Sunday. I was trying to figure out something to do with my hubby Wednesday (he and my daughter are coming along), and I want him to see Navy Pier, so that's perfect!! We will definitely be there!

Last year we took the River tour and it went out on the lake and we watched them from the lake--too cool. Ithink we took like the 8:00 tour or something like that.

Fireworks on the pier are awesome. It is nice to sit on the pier, with some dippin dots and watch the fireworks...after a fabulous meal at Bubba Gumps.

Shawnna said:
Fireworks on the pier are awesome. It is nice to sit on the pier, with some dippin dots and watch the fireworks...after a fabulous meal at Bubba Gumps.

I just read your signature quote and busted out laughing! I LOVE IT!!!!

You could probably also be along the river by the Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium. It might be less crowded than Navy Pier if you wanted to avoid some crowds. It's just across the water from Navy Pier. When we go down there, we always take the Water Taxi's from the Navy Pier over to the Museum dock. We won't be there until Thursday...so we'll miss them unfortunately. :(

What is Fireworks Wednesday Night?

Fireworks Wednesday Night is a special promotion and event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate Independence Day. It is a themed cooking party where guests can learn new recipes and techniques for creating delicious dishes to enjoy during the holiday.

How do I participate in Fireworks Wednesday Night?

To participate in Fireworks Wednesday Night, you can either host a party or attend one as a guest. As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on your party sales. As a guest, you can enjoy the delicious food and purchase any products that interest you.

What kind of recipes can I expect at Fireworks Wednesday Night?

The recipes featured at Fireworks Wednesday Night are perfect for any Independence Day celebration. They will include dishes such as grilled meats and vegetables, refreshing salads, and festive desserts. We also offer options for dietary restrictions and preferences.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend Fireworks Wednesday Night?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend Fireworks Wednesday Night. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks. It is a fun and interactive event for all levels of cooking experience.

Are there any special deals or promotions during Fireworks Wednesday Night?

Yes, there are special deals and promotions during Fireworks Wednesday Night. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on your party sales. As a guest, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts and bundles on select products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kattyschack
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef