• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Table Signs: What to Know

In summary, the signs at the tables at home shows are for the different shows, the Craft Fair has its own signs, and the new Table Top Flip Chart is a good investment.
milkangel
i was woundering of what the signs are on the tables and by the signs. how to find them? do not know what to have so people can read.

hmmmm....I am confused on what you are asking.;)

Me too...what signs & what tables? During your cooking shows?

I thought she was referring to craft fairs

i was asking about the booths at home shows or what ever booths come up and i have seen pictures of themand woundering about the signs besides the big one. or posters and card that have info on them like the host benifets one

I got the vinyl banner from Merrill. It's $24.95.

They have a newer one for inside only, $12.95.

I do at least 6 inside/outside fairs per year, so I bought one. If you are only trying one fair, ask if someone in your cluster has one you can borrow.

Are you talking about the Table Top Flip Chart that you can get on Supply Order? I put a Host Benefits Flyer, upcoming host/guest specials, theme show display cards, product display cards (cookware, stoneware, SA, etc.), and other flyers (fundraisers, wedding registries, etc.). I usually have 2 of them at the table with the same thing in each so when it gets busy, more people can see them.

i do have a flip chart and inserts. i was not sure what else to put up

What do you want to focus on at this fair?
Bookings?
Brides?
Recruiting?
Check the files here there are some good ones. I make alot of my own, print them and put them in Acrylic holders from the office store or walmart.

If you plan to do lots of fairs the Merril banner is a good investment. I agree check arround with your clustermates. Someone may have one you can Borrow.

If you can not get ahold of a banner print out the logo as large as you can and put in an acrylic sign holder. Try to have it elevated on your table.

to get a good copy of the PC logo go to CC and in the search box type logo. Scroll down to the logo you want. It has download inst. I would rt click and "save target as" it will save it on your computer then you should be able to print it out.

Related to Finding the Right Table Signs: What to Know

What are the different types of table signs available?

There are several types of table signs available, including tent signs, standing signs, and hanging signs. Tent signs are small, folded signs that can stand on their own, while standing signs are taller and can be placed on tables or shelves. Hanging signs can be hung from the ceiling or on walls.

What materials are table signs typically made of?

Table signs can be made from a variety of materials, such as paper, cardstock, plastic, acrylic, or wood. The material used often depends on the type of sign and its intended use. For example, paper signs may be more suitable for temporary events, while acrylic or wood signs may be more durable for long-term use.

How can I customize my table signs?

Many table signs can be customized with different designs, colors, and text. Some signs even allow for personalization, such as adding your name or logo. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and images to make your signs unique and eye-catching.

What factors should I consider when choosing table signs?

When choosing table signs, consider the purpose of the sign, the location where it will be displayed, and the overall aesthetic of your event or business. You should also consider the size, material, and customization options available for the sign to ensure it meets your needs and stands out to your target audience.

Can I reuse my table signs?

Yes, many table signs can be reused multiple times, especially if they are made from durable materials. However, some signs may be intended for one-time use, so be sure to check the product description before purchasing. If you want to reuse your signs, consider opting for materials such as acrylic or wood for more longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies