• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Each Other at Conference

In summary, "Finding Each Other at Conference" is a game played at Pampered Chef conferences to help attendees connect and build relationships. To participate, you must download the app and scan QR codes of other participants. The game is open to all conference attendees and offers benefits such as networking and potential business partnerships. Prizes are also awarded to top players.
thepamperedmom
Hey, I was thinking about how to try to meat one another at Conference. We always decorate our door with names of the gals in the room, or special recognition for the team on the doors. What do you think of having a Chef Success sign on your hotel room door, I don't know if we can use the logo, but we could ask and then put your screen name on your own sign. Each person could also make up their own WAVER with the same info, to hold up while in the General sesions or walking around the Conference Center to be able to meet others from the Board. JUST BRAINSTORMING...no big deal if yall don't think it is a good idea!

Like the ideaI like your ideas. I would like to meet the people from here who have given me some great ideas and so much help.

CheffersKitchen Guy was rooting to have us call ourselves CHEFFERS.....and I'm thinking instead of a sign on the hotel room door, name tags with CHEFFER underneath will certainly give us away....

Kelley Sells said:
Kitchen Guy was rooting to have us call ourselves CHEFFERS.....and I'm thinking instead of a sign on the hotel room door, name tags with CHEFFER underneath will certainly give us away....
I just suggested it, you guys are all running with it. :D Maybe we need to get those hats made up, or at least, buttons or something.

suggested? Or subliminal (sp)LOL....wave 2 huh? Oh twell....we'll carry on, but it will be QUIET....:D

Kelley Sells said:
LOL....wave 2 huh? Oh twell....we'll carry on, but it will be QUIET....:D
Somehow, I suspect I'll be hearing you all the way up here.

How about taping a white button (the average 4-holes) onto our name tags?

1. What is "Finding Each Other at Conference"?

"Finding Each Other at Conference" is a fun and interactive game that we play at our Pampered Chef conferences. It is designed to help you connect with other consultants and build relationships while attending the conference.

2. How do I participate in "Finding Each Other at Conference"?

To participate in the game, you will need to download the "Finding Each Other at Conference" app on your phone. Once you have the app, you can start playing by scanning the QR codes of other participants that you meet at the conference. The more people you scan, the more points you will earn!

3. Can I only play "Finding Each Other at Conference" with other Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the game is open to all conference attendees, including consultants, guests, and staff. It's a great opportunity to network and make new connections with everyone at the conference.

4. What are the benefits of playing "Finding Each Other at Conference"?

Playing "Finding Each Other at Conference" allows you to meet new people, build relationships, and potentially find new business partners. It also adds an element of fun and excitement to the conference experience.

5. Are there any prizes for participating in "Finding Each Other at Conference"?

Yes, there are prizes for the top players of the game. The more points you earn, the higher your chances of winning. The prizes vary, but they are always exciting and worth playing for!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • PampMomof3