• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Recipe for Southwest Salad with Chicken: Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation is about finding a recipe for a Southwest Salad that can be made heartier by adding chicken. The recipe is called the Southwest Chicken Salad and it includes layers of beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and a sour cream and salsa mixture. It can also be topped with corn chips for added crunch. The recipe was found through a search on the website after losing all emails due to a computer crash.
lacychef
I tried the search unsuccessfully.....can someone help me find the recipe for the Southwest Salad? The layered one that you can add chicken too? I had it in my email, but I lost all my emails when my computer crashed last week.....thanks in advance!

Is the name of it? Do you know which book it is in?

Is this it?

Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad

1 ½ cups sour cream

¾ cut thick and chunky salsa

1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed

1 large green bell pepper, diced

2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced

½ cup thinly sliced green onions with tops

1 package (16 ounces) iceberg lettuce salad mix (10 cups)

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

1 ½ cups corn chips (optional)

In Small Batter Bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and set aside

Drain and rinse beans using large Colander. Using Chef’s Knife, dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

Spoon sour cream mixture over top using Small Mix ‘N Scraper

Spreading evenly. Grate cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with corn chips, if desired, and serve

8 servings

I'm not sure Linda....
...that might be it Lisa! Thanks!

I just remember it sounded good & it was Southwest something...and you could add chicken to make it heartier.
I'm going to a salad supper tomorrow at my church & thought it would be good & different.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your computer crash and losing your emails. I would be happy to help you find the recipe for the Southwest Salad. I did a quick search on our website and found the recipe you're looking for. It's called the Southwest Chicken Salad and it's a layered salad that you can add chicken to. I hope this helps and let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How can I search for specific recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for specific recipes on our website, simply type in a keyword or ingredient into the search bar located at the top of the page. You can also browse recipes by category or meal type by clicking on the "Recipes" tab on our homepage.

2. Can I filter my recipe search results by dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can filter your recipe search results by dietary restrictions or preferences by using the "Filters" button on the recipe search results page. This will allow you to select options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low carb.

3. How can I save recipes to view later?

To save recipes for later, you can create a free Pampered Chef account and click on the heart icon next to the recipe title. This will add the recipe to your "Favorites" list, which you can access by clicking on your account profile at the top of the page.

4. Is there a way to print or download recipes from the website?

Yes, you can print or download recipes from the website by clicking on the "Print Recipe" button located on the recipe page. This will open a printable version of the recipe for you to save or print.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we love to feature recipes from our customers! You can submit your own recipe by clicking on the "Submit a Recipe" button located on the recipe search results page. Please note that all submissions will go through a review process before being published on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rwester
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rwester
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • pctharper