• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Vintage Invitations for The Pampered Chef | BF43 | Join Me for a Party

In summary, to find vintage invitations for The Pampered Chef, visit the website or contact a consultant for assistance. The BF43 invitation code can be used for exclusive designs. Customizing invitations with party details is easy. To join a party, attend a physical or virtual party or host your own. Although there are no current discounts for vintage invitations, check the website and social media for updates on promotions.
chefinbiz
Hi,
I am looking for older invitations- item # was BF43. They have 9 equal size pictures with The Pampered Chef in the middle on the photo side, and they say Join me..... on the hostess side.

TIA,

Nancy

I pm'd you!

Tara

How many do you need? I have lots I can sendyou once I am back in town...

I also need these invites. My printer likes to print on these with no problems. This past seasons invites are jamming constantly.

Laurie
Director, PA
[email protected]

Related to Find Vintage Invitations for The Pampered Chef | BF43 | Join Me for a Party

1. How do I find vintage invitations for The Pampered Chef?

To find vintage invitations for The Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and browse through our collection of invitation templates. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in choosing the perfect invitation for your party.

2. What is the BF43 invitation code?

The BF43 invitation code is a special code that can be used to access exclusive vintage invitation designs for The Pampered Chef. This code can be obtained from your consultant or through our website.

3. Can I customize the invitation with my party details?

Yes, you can easily customize the invitation with your party details. Simply select your desired invitation template and click on the "customize" button. You can then add your party information, date, time, and location.

4. How do I join a Pampered Chef party?

To join a Pampered Chef party, you can either attend a physical party hosted by a consultant or join a virtual party through our website. You can also contact a consultant to host your own party and invite your friends and family to join.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for using vintage invitations?

Currently, there are no specific discounts or promotions for using vintage invitations for The Pampered Chef parties. However, we offer various discounts and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather8345