• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Decorative Flag for your Outdoor Space | Iso:decorative Flag

In summary, the size of your decorative flag should be chosen based on the size of your outdoor space, with a 12x18 inch flag suitable for smaller spaces and a 28x40 inch flag better for larger spaces. Decorative flags are designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions, but it is important to choose high-quality flags made from durable materials. The most common way to display a decorative flag is using a flagpole, but they can also be hung from other outdoor structures. You can wash your decorative flag, but be sure to follow the washing instructions and avoid harsh chemicals. It is recommended to change your decorative flag every season or every 3-4 months to keep your outdoor space looking fresh.
K_Jurich
Does anyone know if there is and where I can find an outside decorative flag. I am not sure if they even make one but my outdoor flag is in need of replacing so I thought I would get a Pampered Chef Flag to replace it with. I want one to go on my flag pole not the yard sign one. Anybody know if there is such a thing.

I think Merill has one.

Kodeysmom said:
I think Merill has one.
I looked on Merrill but could only find the smaller sidewalk one. I am looking for the bigger on that would go on my wooden flag pole.

Bumping . . .

There aren't any large flags currently available through the vendor. However, Directors used to get flags as their Christmas gift from HO. There may be someone willing to sell one (or more). They also pop up on the evil auction site (eBay) occasionally, when Directors leave PC.

1. What size decorative flag should I get for my outdoor space?

The size of your decorative flag will depend on the size of your outdoor space. For a smaller space, a 12x18 inch flag would be appropriate, while a larger space may require a 28x40 inch flag. Take measurements of your space and choose a flag size that will be proportionate and visible.

2. Can decorative flags withstand outdoor weather?

Yes, decorative flags are designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions. However, it is important to choose high-quality flags made from durable materials such as nylon or polyester to ensure they can withstand wind, rain, and sun exposure.

3. How do I properly display a decorative flag in my outdoor space?

The most common way to display a decorative flag is by using a flagpole. Make sure the flagpole is securely planted in the ground and the flag is attached with clips or ties. You can also hang decorative flags from the front porch, balcony, or fence using hooks or hangers.

4. Can I wash my decorative flag?

Yes, you can wash your decorative flag to keep it looking clean and vibrant. Follow the washing instructions on the label, but most flags can be hand-washed with mild detergent and air-dried. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals as they may damage the fabric.

5. How often should I change my decorative flag?

It is recommended to change your decorative flag every season or every 3-4 months. This will ensure that your outdoor space stays fresh and updated. You can also change your flag to match different holidays or events throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tyanosik
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kristina16marie