• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet: Where to Find It

In summary, the "Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the host packet for in-home cooking shows. It is designed to be completed in 5 minutes or less and only requires a pen or pencil. The worksheet can be used at both in-home and online cooking shows. Its purpose is to help guests become more familiar with Pampered Chef products, think of creative ways to use them, and generate excitement about purchasing new products.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does anyone have the 50 in 5mins worksheet I have read about or know where I can find it?

Here you go!

Attachments

• CO - 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES.doc
    85 KB · Views: 273
Thank you SOOOOO MUCH Becky!!!

Guess I've been under a rock somewhere, but I've never seen this before, nor heard of it...so thanks! This is cool!! Ya know, you could even switch this around and use it as a recruiting tool.....

View attachment kasey's cooking show letter.doc

Someone had posted this letter & I saved it on my computer but didn't have the 50 in 5. I am attaching it in case you didn't see it either. Just remember this is not my work rather another great PC person.

Related to Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet: Where to Find It

1. Where can I find the "Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet"?

You can find the worksheet on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. It is also included in the host packet for in-home cooking shows.

2. How long does it take to complete the "Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet"?

The worksheet is designed to be completed in 5 minutes or less. It is a quick and fun activity to engage your guests at a cooking show.

3. Do I need any special supplies to complete the worksheet?

No, the worksheet only requires a pen or pencil to complete. It is designed to be a simple and easy activity for everyone to participate in.

4. Can I use the "Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet" at an online cooking show?

Yes, the worksheet can be used at both in-home and online cooking shows. You can either print out the worksheet for your guests to complete or share it digitally for them to fill out.

5. What is the purpose of the "Find the 50 in 5mins Worksheet"?

The purpose of the worksheet is to help guests become more familiar with Pampered Chef products and to encourage them to think of creative uses for the items they already own. It is also a great way to introduce guests to new products and generate excitement about purchasing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ree_countrygirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ree_countrygirl
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies